Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Schleiftitan

Great Tool and an even better Customer Service. I sent them 2 emails and both have been answered within 30 minutes. Thats the service you need to get your business running! Can only recommend!

The Readers Ace

Fast, friendly, and efficient customer service. Asked for some minor customizations on my invoices, and quickly done. Great app for our store!

Kompetex Gmbh

When starting to work with Sufio I would have appreciated more detailed setting options for some issues like taxation (e.g.).

However, after getting in touch with the Sufio team our main need was really speed-fixed by the very friendly and helpful support and technical team.

T Rex Sound

Wonderful and speedy support. Quick to resolve any issues with my Shopify store!

Lit Cosmetics

The app is okay if you only have 1-2 orders to fulfill a day, but the load time is simply way too slow to use, and it is missing certain important things such as customer notes, and a breakdown of item in such things as kits. Support is really good and I will use this app in the future once the bugs have been worked out. James.

August 12, 2019

Hi there,
Since your review was posted we have significantly upgraded our infrastructure to ensure timeouts like this no longer happen.
We also have a new version of Sufio, which can bring over order notes and metafields from your orders onto the invoices.

We hope you'll consider giving it another try!

The Art Treasure

Excellent app, great support team that is always ready to help!

Maxim Faro

The app is really great. We are a store regulated under EU legislation and they provide some very useful solutions. Their customer service is super quick, very helpful and mega friendly. Can highly recommend the service.

Medicobeauty

Great app that has saved us lots of time in emailing invoices manually. Also great customer service who respond really quickly and very helpful with amendments or customisation. Highly recommend.

George Willy

Handy for sending invoices with orders. Saves us a lot of time

Kariceramics

I have been using Sufio for several years already for my shop, and I really love the easy functionality and possibility to chose your own design. I also am very happy for the fact that you can create manual quotes and invoices if needed if the sale is not via the web shop. Their customer service is fantastic, and they have been amazing in trying to solve some special needs I had for my invoices. The team deserve one million stars for their effort and quick communication, AND finding solutions! Warm recommendations!