Theme Updater

Theme Updater

by Out of the Sandbox

Keep your premium theme up to date

Vitality and Wellness

This app works really well, if you have any customised code on your site the paid-for version of this is a must. Beware though that you will need to update every line of custom code from your old version to the new version by hand. The app doesn't carry across custom code. If you don't have any custom code then it works perfectly without having to edit any stuff in the backend.

Katys Boutique

A good app but could be a lot better at handling even the smallest of modified themes. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Darksensual

Very handy! But a bit unclear which customizations are taken care of..

Bluestreak Crystals

I used this app last week to upgrade the Turbo theme on my store. It worked, but it did not transfer much of the configuration or any of the tweaks to the original theme. I still had to spend a few hours re-configuring my stores homepage and collection and product configurations, so not sure if it actually helped or not.

Geometrico

This worked really well - a few errors copying over my banner subheadings (which I luckily noticed) and one of my assets file (which it told me it hadn't done).

With every update I'm praying for the function to edit the typography on mobile devices... still waiting.

I really recommend Out of the Sandbox, their customer support is brilliant! I use the retina theme and it works really well for me. Check it out: www.geometrico.co.uk

Imprint America

I was very quick to judge the app, so I am taking the time to re-write this review. It was extremely helpful, and any problems that I had during the update process were my own.

Thank you again, for providing amazing, robust themes and professional support.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Great themes! So far no update to mine...I'll modify the review once I know it's working. :)

Jateknagyker

Can't preview turbo theme, could have better way to update
better than nothing tho

Yudanshafightwear

A much needed app but it does not carry over all of the previous theme's customizations.