Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
TIDIO LLC
4.7
May 23, 2020

HATS OFF! This is ridiculously amazing! I have been using the app for like days but I can not understand why this app is that great! I’m talking about the free features only. I dont know how and why on earth one app can be so USEFUL and HELPFUL like... guys I’m out of words. I can not stress enough how great the app and features is. Again, hats off for the best application E V E R!!!!!!!!

MuchMoreasy
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 23, 2020

Great app once you take the time to learn how to use it properly. Good resources available to facilitate this in addition to some youtube videos. But you must strictly use it within the specified parameters, or you will get into trouble with Tidio. lol. Customer care and support pretty good. Already have recommended to others. A++++++

MyVape
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited May 20, 2020

20/05/20: Arek de Tidio all-inclusive of the notion of service. By bringing a simple, clear and efficient answer, he was able to solve my integration problem. I now hope that the app will allow me to convert my prospects. I will come back to put a fifth star when I have opted for the expected benefits of this application.

Ink Shirt
France
Time spent using app: 24 days
TIDIO LLC replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We truly hope our app will prove its value and deliver you more converted prospects. :)

May 12, 2020

Very detail app for retaining customers and detail, Great app highly recommended you can always available through any devices

msofficeworks
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 12, 2020

I love this chat app! You can reply to customers through a phone app quickly as well! I love how you can design the chat to look presentable on the website ! Awesome!

Classy Beverage Glasses