Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Track orders in real time and branded customer order lookup

Polarvision Eyewear

Tracktor is great, have used it for multiple stores now and it does what it needs to do, provide accurate tracking information to your customers. Great support aswell, thank you Mandy!!

SilkyTreat

Tracktor staff provides great service, I switched templates and I asked them if I need to change something in the code. Mandy said I don't need to, but she added some extra code to my Tracktor page to give it a nice styling! I didn't even ask for it. Thank you Mandy.

WinterCocoon

Thanks to Mandy for the great support! I asked a banner and they didi it within 5 hours. Would recommend this app.

Easy Stuff

Worked perfectly and very good service. Had an issue and they answered very fast and fixed it. Highly recommend it.

Safe Style Face Mask

Customer service is AMAZING! They are so responsive and helpful. I ask for something and boom, it's done. Thanks guys. Highly recommend Tracktor.

Boss Babe Marketplace

I already cannot recommend this app enough. Anh installed it for me for free at lightning speed. The team is 10/10 for new learners, shipping configuration is a head spin but this app certainly is helping.

sanitizersoap

i used this app to help me do x,i really like how it does y , it would ne better if it did better x. thank you

The Secret Affaire

Okay so I literally just started my website last month and surprisingly things have been well. I used aftership at the beginning because it had more reviews and I kinda went with the majority without doing any research. After using them I realized how poor their system was and how many mistakes it made by not detecting the couriers properly plus for customers there's just not enough information there. Anyhow before this turns into a review for Aftership I would like to stress on how beautiful, easy, and actually benificial Tracktor is. Literally feels like upgrading from a Civic to a Mercedes. Tracktor is smart at automatically detecting orders, has a map feature, plus features that let you basically control every aspect of tracking from your customers perspective. If you configure the app well, it should easily answer and alleviate any questions or concerns your customers have. I would 1000% recommend this app to both new and established businesses. Best wishes!

The Good Dog Co.

Customer support is AMAZING and Tracktor gives my store such a great way for my customers to be really happy, keep tracking enquiry emails to a minimum, and an opportunity to upsell at the same time.

larakstore

It's really wonderful, the support team work fast. I can offer now tracking for my clients with epacket

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51