Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Headhunter Golf

SUPER easy to install and tracking page has a very clean aesthetic. Go w/ the professional level to customize your tracking page and add your logo. Definitely gives your site a professional look.

Customer service is extremely prompt. Only using the trial as of now, but couldn't be happier so far and will most likely continue with Tracktor moving forward.

FLOX

Incredible customer service. Very responsive. Abby S is a credit to their organisation. Keep up the great work

Ultrasuono Dimagrante

app davvero utile e funzionale rispetto alla concorrenza.consiglio vivamente a tutti.grazie ancora i miei clienti si sentono piu sicuri ora

artpalaceshop

I like this app because it just works as espected and the customer support is great. I use this app in all of my stores!

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

I had a minor bad experience with this app (layout changed etc), but this was very well cared of by their customer service. Thanks a lot again Anette!
And it's a full 5 stars because this app (and this is where it's all about no?) is the best on the market.

UpLift™

A great app to track my client's orders, intuitive to use and a very helpful support !
I truly recommend this App.

TENDANCE EVERYDAY

I discovered this application by chance and I must admit that it is the best to track your package.
The service is top notch, the operation of setting up the tracking links was fast and I strongly recommend again for your actions.

The Lovely Shop

Great plugin i really like how it integrates with your site and is not external.
As always great service, they helped me style the tracking page so it fits to my theme. Thanks Anh!

UV-FIT

I've been using this app for all my stores and words can't describe how grateful I'm for coming across with it - it took a while to finally discover the best one, but good things come to those who wait :)

Their customer service is amazing and a special shout-out to Anh for rapidly making our tracking page look exactly as we wanted!

JanCars

This app has really helped me with customer order tracking. It's easy to insta1l, customize and use. I wish though there was a way to view all orders delivered within a spacific time frame or all orders whose delivery has exceeded a certain duration of time. That would be really useful