Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

saremati.online

I really appreciate Matt and all the support he gave me. I reached out to him for help with setting up and he quickly responded and got me on track. Thank you so much! You are the best

MyJoah

I usually never leave reviews on Shopify apps, but I just had to with this app.
Not only their feature is amazing but also their customer service is on point!
They respond very quickly and try to help as much as they can.
One of the best customer service I've had.

3sprouts.ca

Tracktor recognizes so many carriers which is what we needed to ensure customers were getting correct tracking information. Plus fantastic customer service.

iChargerPod

H.A.H. Fusion

Matt Van Winkle was so much helpful in installing the tractor all free for me. I just had to give him permission to access my store, sit back relax and he did all work for me for FREE. I could not be any more thankful. Thanks a lot, Matt.

Christian Romeau

Support has been top-notch to date. Mandy is always just an email away and made the changes I needed using a staff account on my store. The app itself seems much simpler than other tracking apps I have experimented with and the track your order page on my store looks fantastic! :)

Secure My Zone

Nice app helps a lot and costumer service are here to help thank you that was nice from you keep it up!

The Daily Pomeranian

Mandy from the team was super helpful and made the installation, all included for free! super happy!!thank you!

Lowkey Lights

Matt was helpful and patient with me to help me through my issues I was having with the app. Thanks for the help!

Daniel Prado Fashion

Great support. They helped me with my tracking for customers by going right in and fixing the problem I had. Now customers can track much easier and I have less worry. Thank you!