Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Real time package tracking and order lookup for your store

Lussomo

Great customer service! Had a few issues trying to set it up. Reached out to support and was helped right away. I Would definitely recommend using this app!!!

Ellie Grey

So far happy. I like that you can hide where the item is shipping from (e.g. China). Very responsive and helpful customer service.

Allmobilecon

Easy & Simple ! Just discovered Tracktor & love it. All is already configured, so you just have to work & sell your products !

BreeandSteven

Great app! exactly what I was looking for and simple to use.
More over the customer service responds very quickly

LeisureField

This is is an essential tracking app needed by all drop shippers! Your customers will be confident to see the delivery status of their order/s
Start using it and enjoy the peace of mind for your every transaction.

Estilo Living

This app has added a whole new dimension to my website, and helps to build trust with my customers, who now feel in more control of their orders. Very easy to install.

THE HOT IGLOO ®

Good application and great help from the technical team, they are very fast.
Unlike Aftership, this application has many more customization options. The visual appearance is perfect.
Thank you!

WiiBuZa

great app!, I recommended. The most appreciated is helping from team. They're done quickly and with professionalism. Thanks!

King Genie

Very good app! Great customer service, will highly recommend this app to an eCommerce owner, that wants to convenience their customers.

Divine Lash Co.

I've been using this app for nearly 4 years now and still hasn't failed me. I always get a quick response from support and the app is easy to use.