Tracktor Order Tracking

Tracktor Order Tracking

by ShopPad Inc.

Add real-time package tracking and order status to your store

TCMAX

Have no orders yet but I love that it’s visible on my page , and when I see transactions and happy customers I will do another review

GiftBoxLondon

We have used this app for a few months now and can truly say that this app is brilliant. Highly recommend it!! You can track the status of all your orders directly in one place!! The dashboard is BRILLANT you can filter your orders by order number, status of delivery, date etc. Before we were using Oberlo and AliExpress which was getting tedious!! I would also like to say a special thanks to Matt for his support and OUTSTANDING service. He was very professional, quick and very responsive in dealing with our queries and questions in a timely manner!!

Univers Dinosaure

I would put 5 stars if there was a possibility to hide the shipment tracking details.
My store is in French and the tracking details cannot be translated (I assume it's because they are collected directly form the carrier). So I would prefer to hide them.

TrendzMerch

I just got the app installed waiting to test drive it with online orders.Thanks to help desk set up .

One Stop Java Shop

Having one of their staff install the code for a first time owner who has no experience with that field was very helpful

Izivie

Very good app, good customer support ! Really useful and modifiable but a bit expensive ! But i recommend it

Beautylet Store

Good display ... and easy setup ... also important have option to translate message as shopify is also present in no english speaker countrieis

harraqmarket

please I have customer ,,, she got item from aliexpress, and she wants to know the tracking what I should to do how can I send to her

KATE YOGA SHOP

i love this app. Easy to use. I'd give them five stars if perhaps they can add more orders to their free plan.

Lcj6

wef we we wer rew wer wwer wer ew rwer ewrretwh wrttrh rwtj ukuy kdgha adgh

Previous 1 3