AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

Email Marketing Automation for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

IGIGI / COUTURME

We have been using Active Campaign for 4 months now and are very happy with the results. They have great customer service as well.

TOCA Football

The app integrated really easily and pulled all the purchase events, abandoned cart information, and customer information into Activecampaign. It shows up automatically in its own little section under each contact and works seamlessly in the automation builder. Very helpful for retargeting. It's also nice for building out emails as it can dynamically pull in different products and so on into the email building process. Very nice integration for ecommerce + retargeting and another way to deliver a more omnichannel experience.

Legacy Food Storage

Active Campaign is awesome and has been a total gamechanger for our businesses. We have 2 websites using AC and will continue to add it to every site we have. We have used several other platforms, including Infusionsoft (which was a painful experience), but nothing works as well as ActiveCampaign. We are currently managing over 100k customer email addresses in both businesses, have a long term drip campaign, newsletter, an upsell campaign, a product based instructional series, and more. Active Campaign handles it all beautifully and we are so pleased with how simple the integration with Shopify is. Customer data passes between the 2 platforms seamlessly and effectively. Overall, we couldn't be happier with it and highly recommend it!

MidinMod

Active Campaign boosted our sales dramatically. We were able to reach our customers really fast and their interface is super user friendly. Easy to operate and they have great features. We would recommend it to any store.

Wonder Woman Box

I use this app to help me to track better and i love it verry much i grow my sell and my customer love it too

Lifebeats Gifts

This integration has made our very complicated system simpler. We have 3 Shopify stores in three separate industries, so managing the opt-ins and campaigns was become quite a nightmare for us.

We were introduced to Active Campaign through the 0-110K training course, and it is probably the best referral we received.

Using Active Campaign and Shopify it took us only about a day to set up all of our systems so that specific opt-ins went into specific buckets.

Its also rewarding to see our opt-ins return to the store and spend consistently as we send out e-mails. For us, this was the system we spent about two years looking for. Highly recommended.

LUZ Planilhas

Active Campaign has helped us to create a lot of automations, saving time of our marketing team. The shopify integration is very easy and helpful. It's the best marketing automation tool that I've ever used (and I'm a heavy user)

Kitty Patootie

Active Campaign helped us a lot to create automatic newsletters directly fro our shop to our customers.

We use it for Newsletters but also for Abandonded Cart Emails and also collecting email adresses all through our shop.

For us Active Campaign is the best email marketing software and especially in combination with shopify.

Gtechniq North America

I've used ActiveCampaign for years and have always been very happy with it. Having multiple shopify stores, I need a good integration with them. The new AC app is doing great for us with all of the stores we have implemented it into.

StudyHelp Shop

We are using ActiveCampaign for all of our marketing emails from different shops. This app helps us to connect our Shopify in an easy way. It works perfectly and also the Deep Data Integration is very helpful. I can only recommend using it!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12