AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation | Reviews

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

CORE

I have been using the integration for already six months and it works flawlessly. I'm able to track my customers in ActiveCampaign and deliver customized email campaigns to them easily. I highly recommend this integration to all Shopify users.

Boost Surfing

Great app, we have been using it for the last 12 months. A little bit on the expensive side, so if they are a little cheaper would be great.

Reset360

I've been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for sometime now really enjoy how easy it is. Has a lot of options allowing me to retarget abandon carts, page visits and various other options to engage my customers and email them based on their purchase history. Highly Recommend the service.

Washingtonian

ActiveCampaign has been an incredible resource for us with email, CRM and more! Great customer service.

Triumph Systems

Awesome app. Wasn't sure how it would work with my current integrations, but it worked great! Easy to set up & and easier to automate.

Easy Monthly Meals

I have used this app at least once a month to send out emails and promotions. This app has done a great job collecting new emails for me. The customer service is quick to respond and work with you anytime you have any questions on anything and is very helpful. The only thing I wish is that it would be a little more clear when new people are added so you can make sure you add them to the email list to send to, but it hasn't been too big of a deal. Overall this app has been great, and I haven't even set up all the features that it can do! I did get offered a $25 gift card for leaving an honest review.

Natalie Glebova, Inc.

Active Campaign has transformed my business for the better. I love AC - Automations, it is the bread and butter of my business. The integrations with Shopify and Teachable have bumped my business revenues and speed up my time spent building emails and merging. The new features, predictive email sendoff, and pages are outstanding. My onboarding calls were amazing, the team patiently taught me about the integrations and list building. I highly recommend Active Campaign if you're ready to level up your business.

Pampili

Integration works very well. It takes all the customer information I need to create the automations...

Roof Top Wanderer

If you use ActiveCampaing then you much use this app. Simple as that. It works great! As far as AC goes, there are lots of other email marketing platforms out there but I think AC is the biggest bang for your buck.

DILMUN

I like this app because it connects to my AC email & CRM system and then the magic begins. You can create automations based on most ecommerce behaviors. I see that integrations with other apps are added all the time which makes the whole app decision easier. Emails with product integrations works great as well. I´ll continue to use this app for sure.