ActiveCampaign CXA

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

From $70/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Roof Top Wanderer

If you use ActiveCampaing then you much use this app. Simple as that. It works great! As far as AC goes, there are lots of other email marketing platforms out there but I think AC is the biggest bang for your buck.

DILMUN

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this app because it connects to my AC email & CRM system and then the magic begins. You can create automations based on most ecommerce behaviors. I see that integrations with other apps are added all the time which makes the whole app decision easier. Emails with product integrations works great as well. I´ll continue to use this app for sure.

ARGO Cargo Bikes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use AC for so many things, from landing pages to email management to CRM. It is powerful, flexible and relatively easy. The learning curve is steep, but after you are onboarded (I highly recommend getting a few sessions with an AC customer support agent), you will be freed up from many repetitive tasks.

SLP Now

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was very easy to set up and works seamlessly! Love that I can plug into ActiveCampaign with just a few clicks!

Reboots FR

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really simple and powerful integration! Just with a couple clicks the shop is directly connected to the whole AC Ecosystem!

Art of Henry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great! Its integration with Shopify is especially useful with segmenting customers. That way you can send specialized emails to certain people like if someone hasn't used a specific coupon, you can send an email just to them.

Nissimoo Corporation

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is one of the best integrations we've made so far to create a better customer experience over all. It's easy to use, you get a lot of ready-made automations that are awesome and simple to understand. We've tried the abandoned cart automation and it's given us a greater chance to recover those forgotten sales. As a non techy person, I would suggest to adjust the information on the timing of the automations since it took me a while to understand when exactly the automations starts. Overall, great app!

AAA Hudson Valley

It's a great tool and easy to use. I would recommend it to any business! We've successfully pivoted during covid.

The Cord Wrapper

We use this app to send marketing emails about new sales and deals. Super easy to use and very user friendly.

Le Miracle Mask

I used this app as an email integration for clickfunnels, so I'm not sure exactly how the app operates in shopify, but the user interface for the actual Emaik Dashboard is very good and easy to use. I would say the one downside is that AC is a bit pricier