ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited March 9, 2020

Great app and seamless integration

I had AC recommended from a friend and have started with the free version and upgraded time and time again to now almost 50k contacts as well as their highest plan.

You can literally build any automation you want with AC as well as send regular campaigns. They have great blueprints for useful automations to get you started such as figuring out who your most active subscribers are etc.

They frequently add integrations (like with Typeform which is amazing) and help solve issues quickly and reliably.

The integration with Shopify works flawlessly. I have all our customer data right in AC and can filter contacts based on their shopping history with us which is great. A segment like "send campaign to customers who purchased within the last 30 days" takes 5 seconds to create).

For us it's a vital tool and the app we spend most for each month but it's dollars for pennies as it pays for itself. Highly recommended!

Awesome Maps
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 8, 2020

I love this CRM software! It's really challenging to learn but I found the in person training helped a LOT. I wish I was able to attend the in person training in the beginning. I'm totally new to the CRm concept but love it once I got it going. There are a few character flaws but no major development flaws of the program and it does everything it promises. I like the many integrations and features it offers, you just have to take the time to learn the features. :)

PI
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 8, 2020

We had a great experience with Active Campaign. It was easy to connect to our Shopify store and the variety and type of campaigns that you can create with it is great. Really good value overall.

Tripulse
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 8, 2020

The app is a really simple and effective way of integrating shopify and customer details to ActiveCampaign for better customer management and marketing needs.

Extremely user-friendly and the ActiveCampaign team offers great support.

Monster Children
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 8, 2020

I have used Mailchimp and Klaviyo before changing to ActiveCampaign.

In my opinion, ActiveCampaign is equivalent to Klaviyo and better than MailChimp in terms of functionalities.

Regarding price, as I send at least one email per day to my mailing list (and as MailChimp was charging me for the number of emails I sent), ActiveCampaign is way more affordable then any of the two other options, I am currently spending roughly half what I used to spend with MailChimp and Klaviyo.

Price was the main reason I changed from MailChimp to ActiveCampaign and I a glad I did because in terms of functionality it is also much better.

100 Ultra Deals
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 8, 2020

One of the best email automation tools available out there!

Ever since I've started using ActiveCampaign, sending emails has become easier and more customizable than before. I highly recommend it!

Luxx
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited March 8, 2020

We use Active Campaign for automated email synced up with Shopify. Any contacts or customers in Shopify are automatically available for campaigns and the triggers and monitoring is available for customization in the tool. Very intuitive and the customer support is incredible if you have any questions. Highly recommended!

DRIFT SLEEPWEAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 8, 2020

This app connects my Active Campaign account seamlessly to my Shopify account and that ensures I don't miss any abandon carts, site visits and other triggers that then allow me to follow up with customers in the backend. It's a great app that does all the hard work without you even knowing it's there! Great app, great support and great company overall.

Learning Roots
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 8, 2020

This robust email automation platform has helped capture customer segments that I think most people don't think about.

TasteeTreasures
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited March 7, 2020

I’ve been using Active Campaign for a year. It's been a flawless integration with Shopify. The automations are great for welcome emails, pop ups and getting new customers to my Shopify store. I have not had any trouble with orders. Active Campaign helped me set up my account and move customers over without a hitch too . . . and they even designed an email template for free. I definitely recommend using Active Campaign

LuLuBdesign