AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Blessed Be Boutique

This app works fantastic to integrate my Shopify site to ActiveCampaign! I seriously have not had any trouble at all with my orders whatsoever. They were very helpful in helping me with the process of setting it up too. I definitely recommend it!

Naked Virgin Hair

Active campaign is great! I switched over when my previous email marketing company suddenly stopped allowing shopify intregration. They walked me through the process of changing and even provided more support than my previous provider!

NightFood

Have been with ActiveCampaign for well over a year now. We use this for our E-mail marketing, and have started to integrate more with shopify as our ecommerce is picking up. Some very useful tools, have not fully explored yet, but we have people working on it

kulture.store

I used this app to help integrate my store and ActiveCampaign together & was super simple to set up.

The Dirty Cookie

This app helps me with integrating through emails that have ordered through our shopify store. Love it!

ISeeStarsQuilting

The integration is flawless. - And that is exactly what you should be looking for. I don't even have to think about it. It's one less thing on my to-do list.

I have tried many email programs and Active Campaign is by far my favorite. Others don't even compare to the level of organization and options that I have with Active campaign. I highly recommend them 1000%.

Cursos ttamayo

I believe ActiveCampaign is currently the best tool in the market for email automation. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it's worth it. I was previously on Campaign Monitor, then Autopilot. I switched to AC after one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had with the deceptive people at Autopilot, best decision ever! AC is much better, better features, less work. Never had to call customer support because the product just works.

lifeovercs

Active Campaign works seamlessly with my Shopify store. I don't even have to think about it running, which is a HUGE plus for me. And it was super easy to set up. I definitely lean towards apps and integrations that save me time and stress and Active Campaign accomplishes that for me!

Bayberry Cottage

Bayberry Cottage

I love using Active Campaign! Their fully automated emails take my potential clients through getting to know my business and take new clients through their onboarding process. Today I changed my lead magnet with the season and quickly and easily changed my automated emails to match. Great reports so I can easily see how effective my campaigns are too.

Sports Performance

This is a fantastic integration to automate responses to your customers before and after their purchases. A MUST for retail, tech or service based business. Enjoy!