AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

ProAudioEXP

Love the super tight integration between Shopify and ActiveCampaign. You can see all the Shopify order history right on the Contact page in Active Campaign as well as take advantage of all the tagging and automation. Great for abandoned carts too!

Bon Tot

Had a very positive experience so far, particularly the onboading and support team! Would be great if it could connect direct to the newsletter sign up bar within the theme... but we can work round that.

Flipstik -- Defy Gravity

If you use Active Campaign you will love the app integration, syncs everything and gives you powerful automation tools to increase sales

American Ostrich Farms

Powerful platform; lots of advanced tools. Fantastic support - real time thru their website, ability to schedule calls for technical support, etc. Highly recommend.

Voice of Hair

ActiveCampaign is an absolutely amazing CRM. It provides great integration with Shopify which has really helped us streamline our efforts and provide personalized experiences for our customers.

c21bb

ActiveCampaign is fantastic. Best Email Automation, and wonderful CRM. CRM is extremely customization. There's almost nothing you can do!

Suzy Cohen

This app ties my email marketing and automation to Shopify so it's almost like one platform instead of 2. Abandoned cart emails, cross sells, upsells, and more are easy to set up. But since ActiveCamapaign is much more robust AND easy to use than other ESPs/marketing automation, it's exactly what I needed. In the past I had to use expensive and clunky 3rd party software to connect Infusionsoft with my store and that was terrible. I've been using this app for over a year before it was listed on the app store, so I can tell you it's definitely useful and reliable.

YAY! LiFE!

We love using Active Campaign for all of our auto-responder forms on our website as well as keeping in touch with our newsletters! It's easy to tailor it to suit our needs.

Country Girl Jam by Kayterra Farms

We love using AC to communicate with our customers! Affordable, easy to navigate for store owners who are not experts in email marketing! Has increased our online sales! Highly recommend!

BREVENA LABORATORIES, LLC

This app has been great to merge the order info and eCommerce from Shopify with the ease and functionality of Active Campaigns. I love having a one-stop-shop with Active, and the customer service is always top-notch which is crucial as a small business. Overall, I can't imagine running our business without it.