AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Skin Deep Formulations

Very user friendly, great layout, love that it is compatible with all of the programs we use! Lots of education available to learn and therefore build!

Twist at Home

The email automation through ActiveCampaign has helped us both deliver important information to our customers and generate recurring revenue for our brand during a very difficult period of time. Easy to set up and effective. Highly recommend.

MaxxAlive

Being able to customize the messaging to our customers based on their activities within our store is priceless. Active campaign allows us to create extremely targeted campaigns and automations that are initiated by our customers activities and habits. We have also benefited greatly from the support both in chat and LIVE. Active campaign has allowed us to create a very intuitive and customer-centered marketing approach. The integration was simple and has made life much easier.

Geekabrak

Integration work well and A.C is really complete. It's perfect for automation, for analytics and more

Rosaholics

Great app, helps a lot with automation and keep our customers engaged with the company and the products we offer. Easy to track the stats about open and purchases coming from the email marketing.

Lexuma

The deep data integration with shopify is useful for my email automation based on the purchase behaviour of my customers.

Circuit Riders Store

Active Campaign is the best CRM system in my opinion. It fits our organization like no other competition. We have just launched our online store and we will be heavily utilizing AC with Shopify. Collecting emails through AC and utilizing automations is a joy!

History by Mail

I used Active Campaign to allow me to sleep at night. I was the only employee in our company and Active Campaign lets you use additional users for free! Now I can hire customer service help. Thank you!

Bungalow Beer

Honestly have spent years inside crms and automation tools. Hands down this is the best one ever and it actually works and works so well

Resurrect Labs

I really enjoy this app as is. It works great and has no bugs! Very smooth. However, I wish there were 2 main features added. 1) That address info would be copied over and 2) that shipment delivery info would also get transferred. 1) Segmenting based on region would be hugely helpful. 2) Triggering automations based on product delivery would also be great. Shopify gets that shipping info gathered automatically (and sends an email when delivery happens), so I would think it's possible to get it into ActiveCampaign too. I still love the app, but would love it more with these features :) - Walter