AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Schnee Way

Highly Recommend:
I have really liked Active Campaign and what it is allowing me to do with my Shopify store. I can automate emails to go out, which saves me a lot of time & energy. The staff is super supportive & responsive which means a lot.

I was given an incentive to do this review, but my review is honest. I’ve only had one minor glitch and it was dealt with swiftly. I highly recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny!

Bell Road Beef

We've been using this for a few months and we love it! Tags and data easily transition from Shopify to ActiveCampaign. We'd highly recommend this app!

The Boutique Hub

Our team has gone through different email automation companies & ActiveCampaign is by far the best. The integration with Shopify was simple to install & we're happy with how things have worked out.

The Smoothie Bombs

Active Campaign is one of my favourite apps to use with Shopify. It brings across all customer data so I can create follow up and cross sell automations. This saves me so much time and money.

Voice Recognition Australia

Works perfect. Integrates directly with active campaign. Allows me to synchronise all the data and run effective campaigns. I recommend.

Jennifer Burkhart GLOW

I am very happy with Active Campaign and its integration to Shopify. I have been using AC for email marketing automation and I love the functionality. I also feel comfortable that I know AC will grow with my business.

I appreciate that now my Shopify sales can be included in my email automation as soon as orders are placed!

I really appreciate AC's customer service. The make it very easy to talk to someone directly about how to resolve any challenges.

Free the People

Works great! Adds purchase data to email campaigns and creates new opportunities for email automations based on customer behavior in the shop.

Eva-Lotta's Shop

I am very happy with AC and its integration to Shopify. I have been using AC for email marketing automation since the beginning of 2020 (changing over from drip) and I am happy with the functionality. I really appreciate AC's stellar customer service. The make it very easy to talk to someone directly about how to resolve any challenges you might face. Great product.

Awesome Maps

Great app and seamless integration

I had AC recommended from a friend and have started with the free version and upgraded time and time again to now almost 50k contacts as well as their highest plan.

You can literally build any automation you want with AC as well as send regular campaigns. They have great blueprints for useful automations to get you started such as figuring out who your most active subscribers are etc.

They frequently add integrations (like with Typeform which is amazing) and help solve issues quickly and reliably.

The integration with Shopify works flawlessly. I have all our customer data right in AC and can filter contacts based on their shopping history with us which is great. A segment like "send campaign to customers who purchased within the last 30 days" takes 5 seconds to create).

For us it's a vital tool and the app we spend most for each month but it's dollars for pennies as it pays for itself. Highly recommended!

PI

I love this CRM software! It's really challenging to learn but I found the in person training helped a LOT. I wish I was able to attend the in person training in the beginning. I'm totally new to the CRm concept but love it once I got it going. There are a few character flaws but no major development flaws of the program and it does everything it promises. I like the many integrations and features it offers, you just have to take the time to learn the features. :)