ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
July 7, 2022

Nunca pude configurar la herramienta, tomaron mi número de Tarjeta de Crédito y llevo seis meses con cobros automáticos sin poder desconectar la cuenta!!! No recomendada!!

Unitex Store
Chile
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 29, 2022

Mistakenly bought a cheaper package. Meant to buy premium package on a monthly basis. Customer service took forever to respond and then just ignored me. Sent 4 emails over multiple days have not even heard anything back in weeks!
Switched to Klaviyo

nova
South Africa
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 12, 2021

Je suis inscrite à active campaign au forfat lite, et à ce forfait, l'application ne fonctionne pas. On est obligé de prendre un forfait plus cher, trop cher ! Je vais quitter activ campaign, très décue !

Elenarts
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited September 27, 2021

VERY Bad app~ Missleading ~ I cannot use Lite plan on Shopify,they said Shopify can only integrate on Plus plan or above ~ But their billing page is showing the Lite plan and discount to attract customer but actually we cannot enjoy it ~
Moreover , I cannot enjoy 50% discount for 3 month~ When I first click on the Active campaign billing page , it shows the discount , but when i want to upgrade to paid plan , the page turns to Shopify billing page it bill the original price. After that ,I sent the email to them to report the situation, they persuade me to open the account on there own platform , and not bill on shopify so that i can use the discount, and at the same time , i need to cancel the free trial account and all record need to be redo again !!

WecareU Shop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 24 days
ActiveCampaign replied September 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having a less than desirable experience with ActiveCampaign right now. We've escalated your issue internally and a member of our team has reached out via email to help you resolve this. We look forward to working with you to improve your experience with our platform.

— Your friends at ActiveCampaign

Edited August 30, 2021

Its not worth it. First of all u need to upgrade AC to even use this app (so 70$ instead of 15$ per month) Second, every customer is created under an "account" in AC. That means the business name your customer enters during purchase. If you have B2C customers (like most of us who use shopify) Your customer will leave that empty and every single customer is subscribed to a noname account on AC. I contacted support, there is no way to change that. It´s plain idi0tic.

PrivaStick.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 20, 2021

Terrible revenue reports! They are incorrect and unreliable. If you need any type of reports to justify your cost do not use AC. I have contact support several times and evidently this is not a priority. We are unable to justify the high cost of AC because of their faulty reports.

Kosscustom
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback and we sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have been experiencing. Please know that this issue has been escalated to our leadership team and we are committed to doing everything we can to resolve this for you quickly. A member of our team has reached out to you via email and we look forward to working with you to improve your experience with our platform.

July 20, 2021

If reports are important to your business DO NOT USE! ActiveCampaign. We depend on accurate revenue reports to justify our cost and time spent but evidently this is not a priority for AC. Reports have broken multiple times and support takes moths to fix it. All data is lost during these times

Whiskey N Biscuits
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi there,

We're incredibly sorry to hear about your experience and we're working quickly to resolve it. This has been escalated to our leadership team and we've reached out via email to follow up. We look forward to working with you on a solution and we thank you for your honest feedback.

Edited July 20, 2021

Revenue reports are incorrect and support is nonexistent. If you need any type of reports to justify your cost do not use AC. This has happened multiple times and it takes them weeks to fix.

United South Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been experiencing at we're actively working on a quick resolution. Our executive team is aware of this issue and a member of the ActiveCampaign team has reached out to follow up. We are committed to making this right and improving your experience with our platform.

Edited July 27, 2021

Worst experience to send bloody emails. Set up first email then kept getting emails as to why they can't send, send links, how long have you had these addresses, where did you get them and on and on. Paid a year in advance not expecting to get my money back... as expected did not get my money back after being a customer for about a week.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles
Time spent using app: 15 days
ActiveCampaign replied July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but if you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.

July 4, 2021

Disgusted! bad service, they had a problem and in a month they took me 4 times the cost of the subscription of my credit card.
They blocked my account and then unblock it a week later for no reason and, moreover, I have been waiting for compensation for 2 months but nothing.
Disgusted!

Sport Educated
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
ActiveCampaign replied July 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We're incredibly sorry to hear about the experience you've had. It looks like you were able to work with our team to get this issue resolved, but if you have any additional feedback to share, please reach out at feedback@activecampaign.com and we’ll get you to the right team for support.