ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
October 13, 2022

Was able to integrate Shopify and ActiveCampaign to transfer contacts and trigger automations. Email Designer is really well built but can be slow and buggy sometimes.

Noots
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 19, 2022

Active campaign has been very useful tool to integrate into our website to be our main CRM tool. For smaller businesses it is a great tool at an affordable price. We will continue to use Active to help grow our national footprint while following up with customers.

Material Drop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 9, 2021

I haven't used the App, but we have ActiveCampaign integrated with our Shopify for a year or so. I've enjoyed all the functionality of the campaigns, automations, forms, tagging, and integrations with Shopify and other software we use. There's some things that frustrate me about ActiveCampaign, like the limitations with the forms on the pages you can create within the software. But we've learned to work around them!

BethanyHamilton
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 9, 2021

We are using the AC app since 2 yrs, it works perfectly and allow us to automate all funnel strategy.

Eco Bio Boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 11, 2021

I do really like the user friendly aspect of this app - The cost is indeed more expensive than our former MailChimp integration, so I am looking forward to learning more bells and whistles to help justifiy our bump in cost.

Aviva Stanoff Design
October 15, 2021

Links well with the Shopify store making triggers and automations simple. Would like to see more integration with products and collections similar to MailChimp though. Overall great customer service, and worth the price.

Sweat Society
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 13, 2021

The automation builder in AC is extremely helpful and comprehensive. The email builder, however, is greatly lacking in features, creativity, customization, and ease of use. The tools are difficult to use, and it feels very cumbersome unless you have extensive coding knowledge/ability. The customer service on the team is great, the onboarding process was very supportive and helpful, and was tailored to our business specific needs. Overall, would recommend, but would really love to see some improvements on email!

SUAY
October 11, 2021

We've been using Active Campaign for 2 years now and have had a great experience. It's definitely not the most popular or common ESP, so sometimes other apps we use don't have pre-built integrations, but for the price it's great! Friendly, knowledgable, and responsive product support via chat is a huge plus.

The Curiosity Box
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 8, 2021

Ótimo, nos auxilia a nos comunicarmos melhor com nossos clientes e manter um relacionamento através de campanhas e automações. Plataforma muito intuitiva e de fácil manuseio.

Uniao Vegetal loja
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 30, 2021

I've been with ActiveCampaign for a while, so I am happy with it and it has a lot of features that would be amazing to use, and it's helped me to grow my company through automated emails. The only thing I would note is that, I'm not a huge techy, so it can be difficult as I need the assistance of a developer to do some things. It could definitely be made more user friendly for people who are not so techy in terms of integrations, event setup, also having the ability to make emails much prettier and having more options. Basically, it seems to be one of the best out there in terms of capabilities, but just know that the setup and backend are not as simple to use as something like Shopify for example.

Factvsfitness