Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Dogs Rule World

We are truly disappointed when this app continued to bill us $79.99 for 4 months even after uninstalling the app.

Hi Little One

I downloaded this app and then realized it was even more expensive for the item I want however it shut my store down for 24 hours by removing all the add to cart buttons from my products and nobody could buy anything.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry you are experiencing this, we would like help resolve this issue any way we can to get you up and running.

Nature's Blends

Bad customer service ,bugged app .really bad experience. lost a lot of money due to this app. I wouldn't recommend any bold apps ,overly priced

Sounding Stone

I'm writing this review to save other business owners some precious time. After installing this app ($39) and an add-on quantity breaks app ($20), I spent 4 hours setting up my quantity breaks groups and found that it only works for the public side of the website. Quantity Breaks does not function with Shopify POS and it also doesn't work if you create orders for customers in the order admin. 4 hours of my time that I can't get back. Bold would be wise to state that their app has limited functionality.

Simple Signman

This app doesn't load properly with Galleria theme, or at least it is what the developer is saying. Should not take forever to load a page when the app is supposed to do it. Bold Custom pricing simply doesn't work even if you pay the $59.99 option. This is ridiculous and put us 2 months behind launch day without any proper solution

luxetulle.com by Luxetex LLC

After installing the application, the price tags of the products disappeared. I have requested support several times but nobody was interested.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, we want to resolve the issue you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience as we work on a solution.

TuxMat.ca

It did not work...and we've trying to get help from support the past 2 months to make things work but the communication from them has been sparse and few.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We have confirmed that one of our experts has reached out via your ticket email, please keep an eye out and we are standing by to help!

Club Scrap

I've been waiting 6+ weeks for customer service to fix my issues with this app. Meanwhile, we've been paying full price for something that doesn't work and is holding up my store launch.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Our technical experts are looking into the issue as we speak and they have reached out to you. Thank you so much for your patience as we try and resolve this.

Bling King

Where do we start, we used bold custom pricing for about 3 years, so not new to them. In the last 12 months there has been many bugs stopping a smooth operation. They have a poor quality customers service which is the most important part of any app developer. I tried calling them and speaking to them on chat, but they really are a waste of time. We are testing other custom pricing apps on shopify to find a better solution. I think this is the problem with companies like bold, they focus on making as many apps and making as much money, that they take there eyes of the most important thing, a quality product and excellent customer service, Hope this helps someone avoid problems like we have , thanks

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry for the experience you've had in the past. We've always made sure our merchants are taken care of in a timely manner as each and every merchant is important. Again we really appreciate your feedback and we will continuously work on better improving our product and in providing excellent customer service.

Vanela

I've used many apps on Shopify and most of them were really great. Especially the support of those apps. Fast communication and always helpfull with my questions. The service I've experienced with BOLD is the WORST service I've ever got. This app costs me $20 per month and 2 weeks ago I've installed the 'Quantity Breaks' app. It was hard to figure this out so I needed help from the support team. Since then nobody has helped me to fix it. I've send many e-mails with zero response. The only response is a question they ask and when I answered this questions for help, nobody responded anymore. This is unbelievable. I'm really dissapointed that nobody could help me set up this app. I have a lot of customers and couldn't use a quantity app now for 2 weeks. I hope someone from BOLD will see this message and will do something about this lack of support. Thanks for all the help and support.. NOT!! - A very dissapointed customer. ** NOT RECCOMMENDED TO USE THIS APP FROM BOLD **

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication from our end and would like a second chance to get you set up for success! We can see that our team has been in touch with you this morning through your support ticket, and we are committed to turning around your experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9