Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Visto

I loved working with Chandan!!! Her ability to access the issue and implement a solution in a timely manner was above and beyond expectations. Definitely a gem!!!

March 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We agree, Chandan is a gem! I am so glad she was able to find a solution for you so quickly. Thanks for choosing Bold!

SensorPush

This app does exactly what you need it to. It's been such a great addition for our store. I had a support question about tagging and Irfan got back to me right away with incredibly helpful and accurate instructions. Great app!

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are so glad Irfan was there to help when you needed it. We always strive to provide the best in support. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Bondi Chai Latte

I use this app to offer different pricing tiers to customers B2C & B2B I have over 20+ levels. Apps works great for this feature. Support is always able to answer any queries. Highly recommend.

February 10, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth!

Wow Grooming

This app enables us to offer a 2 tier price structure, one for public and one for trade who log in to see reduced prices. We have been using this app for almost 4 years now and on the odd occasion there is a problem as we evolve and update our website Bold have been quick to help and sort out the issue.

January 3, 2022

Reviews like yours make our day - thank you for taking the time to write it! We are always here to support you with anything you need. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Textilfy.pro

La aplicación me ha dado varios problemas de configuración que han solucionado muy bien escribiendo a soporte. Por ahora muy bien.

December 21, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu amable comentario!
¡Estamos muy contentos de saber que nuestro equipo de soporte pudo ayudar! ¡Que tengan una maravillosa temporada navideña! ¡Gracias por elegir Bold!

Love Lust

The app so far works fine, first time I asked for help, they were SUPER fast. I had another wholesale app for about 3 years, so I am just starting to try this one out. Thanks for that!

December 20, 2021

We appreciate your review! It is our pleasure to help wherever we can. We have passed along your kind words to the team. Thank you for choosing Bold!

All About The Bait

Pretty easy set-up. Does what I need it to do. Had some fine tuning to do and Harpreet fixed a global issue in about two minutes. Very happy.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that Harpreet was able to help you in such a timely manner. We are always happy to help! Wishing you a wonderful season ahead!

Ümain ✊

The app is good and responds to my need. + I had the occasion to discuss with the support which has been amazing ! Thank you Chandan for your help and thank you to the tech support team for bug resolution within the day !

December 20, 2021

We appreciate your kind review! We are so glad that Chandan was able to help you so quickly. We agree she is amazing as well! Have a wonderful season ahead and thank you for choosing Bold!

Daughters of Simone

We use a custom theme exported from Webflow, and the Bold team was still able to help us install the Custom Pricing to the custom theme with ease. Thank you so much.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear the our team was able to help install our app to your custom theme. Feedback like yours makes our day! We wish you all the best in the upcoming season!

Wonder Goods

Bold Custom Pricing has been fantastic for us! It has allowed us to offer a wholesale website to our customers/accounts without having to build a separate website or have some clunky work around. One of the best apps we have used, hands down.
They also offer extremely responsive customer service and we have had nothing but the best experience with each member of their team.