Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cloud Haven E-Liquids

Time spent using app About 2 hours

broke my web site.. cant even log in anymore. got rid of this app right away. Watch out if you ever think of using this app.

Fusify™

basically broken as of february. stole $20 from me . poor service considering they ask for so much.

Aurora Generators

Bold apps work great individually ONLY. Find one app and forget about the rest. Having more than one work is not something they seem to have thought of or bothered to mention in the description before you buy them. We wasted hours, days and weeks trying to fix things only to find out at the end, that product options and discounts or currency conversion to work together can't and is out of their scope of work to fix. We can hire them STARTING at $500-$1000.00 to fix it. This feels wrong. We are very disappointed after trusting them and buying so many apps from them without giving it a second thought. Wish you had customers like that? "Here take our money" Not anymore.

JACK HENRY

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Installed this app and our website would not load at all. Only would load a white page. The content was still there on the backend of Shopify, but nothing would load. Luckily we had a backup saved. Reached out to support and waiting to hear back.

Just wanted to make this review in-case someone else experienced this.

Samson & Charlie

Location Australia

I uninstalled this app this morning and whilst this is not usually a big deal It has broken my entire website by corrupting my theme and placing every single product SOLD Out and disabled the add to cart function. I have lost all income in one of the busiest sales periods. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING. INSTALL THIS APP AT YOUR OWN RISK.

STYLEBUY™ Wholesale | Wholesale Clothing Supplier

Time spent using app About 2 months

Please someone remove tha pp,, as it stopped working... please i need the code gone as I cannot add any new quantity break app until its removed

Barbell Addicts

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was offered a 3 month free trial to use this app with follow up emails and great response in the beginning and when my billing cycle came up I was charged the $29.99 on my credit card. I sent emails and to this day have not had a response. Its unfortunate that as these app companies get bigger we the customer seem to fall through the cracks of auto responders. As much as I would like to give a good reveiw on the product the lack of response when it comes to my money being taken is a no go for me.

NeuYear.net

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Extremely complicated and I could not get it to do what I needed it to do. It probably wouldn't be so complicated if they had useful support articles, or an explanation somewhere of how the app works! The support articles seem to be out of date, at least for the interface I was looking at.

What is a CSP? Why does NOTHING happen when I create a price group? How does install really work? I'm a technical person, but I wrangled with this app for way longer than I expected to. Big waste of time for me. But it might be great for some people who can get it working.

wildmanrocketry.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

New update
More promises and patches but the app still doesn’t track inventory across the product line .
The solution on Bolds end seams to be to turn off inventory tracking then we can over sell, I guess it works for them
We have had to delete other apps that were working because they are supposedly stopping this one for working ,however the other app has been gone and it still doesn’t work.
Update
I actually got a person on the phone .
they first told me to turn off the track inventory for the variant that was showing out of stock .
That did work except it would then sell stock that i did not have .
I was promised a phone call this morning and guess what no call.
If you get this app pray you don't have any issues .
We have used this app since last November and it worked
A month ago we needed to do a price increase to about 200 of our products and the app wigged out .
Customer support is almost none existent, you can never get someone on the phone .When you leave a message first thing in the morning they call you back at the end of the day or the next day if at all.you will most likely get an email reply to your phone call.
We have sent e-mails with out a response for over a week.
we have dealt with at least 4 different techs and been bumped up to priority urgent level 2 at least 3 times.
Our discounting app has not worked for the last 30+ days and all i am getting is empty promises offers for a free trail of the app that doesn't work .
They finally made it work and now the inventory is unstable for the paying membership. so my regular customers cant buy anything because its showing out of stock.

US Roast

Could never get this to work and will discontinue the app. Have been paying for months thinking I would turn it on at some point, but have decided it is not worth the effort. Will just continue to build multiple products for retail and wholesale. Service started out at a 5 star and dropped to 2 stars since it would take days to get a response to attempted fix, to another few days to attempt to fix what the first attempt broke. Never did get it right. What a waste.