Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NeoSpray

Location France

Thanks Rahul for your help. Professionnal support, and a very good app. I definitely recommand. I'd suggest adding packs (buttons to add 2 or 3 or more items and apply reduction)

www.kristinatormova.sk

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 1 year

We use BOLD Custom Pricing app for our wholesale customers for more than a year without any obstructions. Always satisfied with support (I recommand the Live chat). For example Aryan Sharma did a great work for us!

Homacer

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Aryan Sharma was the best customer service I have ever gotten. Patient and understanding! Thank you!

NXN Sanitize

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great app for adding that extra discount flexibility that core Shopify is missing. Customer service was excellent and Aryan (one of their reps) has helped me out quite a bit.

DSX Tuning

Time spent using app About 3 years

App does just what it needs to. Even when I had a minor hiccup, Rahul was able to get it straightened out quickly.

Diamond Mowers

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Overall, this app has been great to use and the customer service has been outstanding.
Aryan was very helpful recently on guiding us through bulk pricing and need some custom code installed.
If you need tiered pricing, this is probably one of the best options out there on the Shopify store.

YOKYOOK

Location Turkey

An app with amazing features! Just be advised that it is an advanced and complicated app so somehow takes time before setting it right. I was disappointed and gave a 1 star rating but support team helped me by installation. Now I am just another happy user.
Thanks to the Bold team. :)

Bluecorn Beeswax

This app solves SO many problems for us -- from how to add wholesale in a cost-effective way, to how to encourage bulk purchases with quantity discounts without creating the inventory headaches of "case packs" . PLUS Bold has wicked fast and efficient customer service -- Rajni and Harpreet were so helpful! Highly recommend!

Nature Pac

Location New Zealand

I did have some technical issues because I had too many different apps previously. This caused conflict with BOLD custom pricing, which was very annoying.

I contacted the support team many many many times and talked with Aryan, Kirtana, and Naman through live chat. Live chat was a very supportive tool to communicate with the team. They were always trying to solve the problems and make me comfortable.

It took a little while to solve the problem due to heavy queue. Overall, I am happy with the result and the hardworking support team!

Thanks, team! especially Aryan - I've been looking for you many times.

Lasepot

Location Germany

Great app, helped me get the discounted volumes that I wanted. In addition I have received an exquisite personal treatment by programmers Gursharandeep and Brenda who manually installed the app in my complex theme!