Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Shaolo Gear

These guys are amazing, and this app is what shopify has been missing. Now I can offer incentives to people just for signing up for an account, or signing for the newsletter, etc. No more coupons for my VIPs!!!

I had a crazy issue with my install and Shappify spent hours debugging it. What more can you ask for.

I REALLY hope Shopify buys this company because the features they put out puts Shopify at the head of the pack with ease.

Hello Merch

Love this already. The staff went out of their way to work this into our theme and we couldn't be happier. Thanks, guys!

Standout Designs

Wow! This is one amazing app. I say "one" because Shappify has had a string of hits (we also love the Discount app). The timing could not be better as next month we start our reseller program. The app has the same look and feel as the other apps, making it easy to learn. There's also lots of help materials and the support team is ready, willing, and able to implement it if necessary. Our theme is pretty complex, so I needed some help and received it as promised. I really appreciate the fine-tuning that is possible with the admin, as we have different discount levels for different types of products we will wholesale. Took me about 45 seconds to do 90% of the products. Incredible. Extraordinarily well thought out in terms of how different shop owners might want to use it. Wish we could give it 5 stars but the smiley will have to do.

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next