Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Talabyshop

i used this app to help me connect facebook to shopify. it works fine! i could connect shopify to facebook in few minuten.

ribosbusinesssystems

I used the app to help me present an attractive online storefront before the public, and hope that a click would result in an actual purchase.

Zorbim

Seamless experience. I enjoyed using the app, it helped me setup shopify with my social media apps.

UnBeWeavable Hair Shop

Amazing app to use haven't been disappointed in any of its use so far. Thank you for creating pixel

Dark Magician Games

Great App very intuitive to work with. I find it very easy to update and track and load new inventory.

Pecosmart

This app is very helpful for me to see how my business works, to track my sales and customer behavior.

zaidus everything

always is grade experience with facebook more opportunity, more chance, this the best part of work with the best

Cláudia Oliveira

Usei o aplicativo para me auxiliar nas configurações e concluir os passos. Fui bem intuitivo e fácil.

Heeka ecotienda

MUCHAS GRACIAS!! ME AYUDO MUCHISIMO CON MI TIENDA ONLINE! A CRECER BASTANTE! GRACIAS GRACIAS HEEKA ECOTIENDA

cocoroseapparel

Me gusta esta vez que lo hicieron mas fácil para uno, muy agradecida. no había podido configurar mis apps.
gracias