Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

vrfirstin

Seamless integration with Facebook and Instagram. Couldn't ask for more! Keep it up, Mark and Team!

Carlo's Plant Farm

Great app! It really helped improve my business and was a great tool. I look forward to future features.

flashlooks.com

I just started using this. Set up was very intuitive. I am really looking forward to use this app for my store.

vickysglamsquad

very good and helpful ... pretty much guides us through the process making it simple and successful. thank u

NanicosmeticsbyLeo

I haven't used the app yet for the "sell product" feature however it helps with driving traffic to my website.

GYNERG

i use this app greatly and it really help me with my business and i am really glad integrating and using it with my store.

DIY Court Canada

There were no bugs linking my Facebook and Shopify accounts. That's impressive for Facebook as the platform is usually a linking disaster with no customer support available.

Meddy Teddy

Worked well to set up Facebook and Instagram Shops. The process was simple and straightforward with not much learning curve.

Barbs Cntry Creations

I am computer illiterate and this app was very easy to work with. I am able to make campaigns easily

Alacena Express

lo maximo, por la tienda en las redes, la gente tiene la libertad de ver mi inventario desde mi redes, ayuda mucho.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94