Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

¡Es para ti!

La recomiendo, se sincronizan perfectamente los productos. Hasta ahora no he tenido problema alguno, todo lo contrario. A mi tienda https://www.esparati.mx/ le va perfecto.

Gemini Crow Sauce Company

Wonderful app! Great for my business. I am growing be leaps and bounds each and every month. Gonna be doing this full time soon.

Jett Sauce

I'm amazed at how easy this was... Shopify really improved on integration and making this process easy.

jplandcraft

I use this App to help me move my store with all the products to facebook. I will need the support of your well trained experts to complete the task.

Besafeworld

Very good, hopefully it will also bring very more commerce and likes to the site. Increasing the visibility of e-commerce is also a good thing.

CatBog

great.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

newbreed

very nice and good support from the team as I had been stuck with issues connecting but it has regained within few minutes

Miracle Products CO

very good and vey easy to surf and understand................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................overall, very good.

Yoga Studio's

face book is a very good platform to advertise products and service . i am new to Facebook put it is widely know and therefore a hope to again a lot of advantage when I incorporate it in my online store. all my research show that Facebook have many success story when it come to advertising. Facebook , IG and watsapp in combination is a very powerful tool and we are able to join with all these platform though Facebook.

Green's App

i will tell you more afted i have used the app for some months. At now it's easy to install. I hope it will help me to grow my biz

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 250 251