Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Nous Les Marmottes

No problems so far, integrates well. Hope Shopify and Facebook will be able to implement fully Conversions API soon.

Aviko & Watts

Easy setup. Way faster than it used to be with manually adding pixels etc... Saved me a bunch of time

Klosterfrk ApS

great - no problems finishing the setup of facebook shop for my shopify acount. please and happy with the help

Distinctive Designs by Dani

I used this app to help me link my shopify store to Facebook. It was very user friendly and easy to use.

LOshop

Very easy to configure the application, I liked it a lot. Very simple to set up and use. Thank you very much.

Tejadas

Easy to setup and is exactly what I was looking for!
I had to remove my commerce account first but that was not a problem

Sticker Sepetim

Başarılı çok pratik buldum tebrikler :) Daha önce başka bir platformda 15 bin tl param gitti sonuç alamadım teşekkür ediyorum.

EasyStreet Darina

Assez facile à rédigé selon moi car toutes est indiqué même pour les erreurs de frappe ou le manuel utilisateur est très détaillé comportant tous les sphères et indication que ce sois. Merci pour la compréhension et au plaisir.

evonnatr

Review body

The Melding Pot

I used this app to help me set up my Facebook channel. It was easy to use and easy to understand. It had many explanations to help me understand what the rules are too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 179 180