Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Dressupessentials

helps bring my business closer to buyers. reaches a larger audience especially with market place. thank you

MAZONA

Great app for me. Great way to have profit with work on facebook - it`s bussines manager. Thanks FB!

steel sneakers

es muy fácil la aplicación excelente y esperamos vender mejor
muy sencillo, amigable me gusto mucho.

ONE MOORE ESSENTIAL

Simple to setup. Everything needed to run ads found in one place. It takes the headache out of marketing.

Happiness is Handmade Embroidery

Easy Set up, east to connect profile and pages. I like the coming soon features to add a Facebook Shop feature.

CanaryJewels

our business won't survive without this fantastic app

Solution Store

Teriffic experience I dont't think I could've do it with out Facebook.Thanks for the previlage, because for mi it is.

gogamat store

I have seen more people using this app ,and I believe this can help me to promote my sales and start my Shopify Business

iCovers.

great one! very simple to install. My Store is not active already, but i hope the app will work well!

Kompworld

This app helped me not only setup my Facebook selling page correctly but it makes advertising through Facebook so much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18