HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

Build an Attractive FAQs Page

Boost 4

Love the way this looks on our site. Very easy to use!

Nerja Tapas Tours

Alll great and easily installed - many thanks.

Sanzi Beauty

A great tool for my webshop. Really think it's easy to install and navigate in so I think my customers will find it very helpfull, with this tool.
Thanks for a great app :)

Aegis Athletics

I would use this for any site FAQs page setup. The only thing is while you can move around the inner posts you can't move an entire section to reorganize; with this addition I'd consider a 5 star rating.

Infame Clothing

I found it really easy to use and very helpful in creating an organised FAQ page, although I would like to be able to customise the page a little bit more such as font, images etc.

Diygreendesign

Nice App. Super intuitive and easy to use. Would be nice to be able to duplicate an FAQ once you'd created it (for instance, if you decide you want to put it under a different heading or topic area). Also, would love to be able to edit the font to better reflect the style of the rest of the website. Nice to be able to change the font using the HTML editing capabilities, but can only change the "answer" part, not the question or the page heading. Otherwise, great app. Got my FAQ page setup super fast. Thanks!!

Wear With Smile

Awsome, realy helps a lot, Thank you

Screwpad

Its great because it if free. I need something like this for my web site but didnt know how to use code to do this. Its easy to set up. It wasnt clear how to set up the questions and answers because it is confusing how it asks for new category and then new section and then a new article and the requires a title AND and more text (required to enter text under the title). I felt that it would have been nice to just use category for "shipping questions" and new section for the actual questions, then "new article" with the answer, but you are forced to make a category for each set of questions. Maybe its me but thats kind of confusing. Either way, its perfect for my needs and its FREE!!!

Avra Art Gallery

Excellent ... Really easy to install and use

Pioneercoaching

Home Run! This is a simple setup like all apps on Shopify. With a couple clicks it was installed. If you want to see a live working version, visit https://www.pioneercoaching.com/apps/help-center

Great job s4Commerce.com!!