HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

The Preset Factory

I first started my Shopify journey 2 years ago. Help Center was the perfect app as it was simple and easy to use. As my store grew, my need for a more detailed Help section grew, and I moved away from the App. Now I find myself re-installing it to implement in my store - it's simplicity and easy of use is perfect for my customers. A little CSS magic from my web developer in the backend and this App is perfect for what I need. :-)

Onefinesecret Kr

Can't praise this app enough. Prompt support from the support team and this app does the work for free! I really like it.

Khais Club

What an amzing app. Every shopify owner should have this.
Thank you from www.khais.club

Slingshot Sports Uk

Great app, simple to use and great support!

Ofenhaus Schleicher

Schnelle, reibungslose Unterstützung. Selbst am Sonntag. Danke.

Crypto Restore

Great support! They fixed my problems immediately.

Emdbrands

The app does what the name states: it builds an attractive FAQ page. One that is very user friendly.

I easily figured out how to add images to the FAQ articles.

When I needed assistance with adding links t the Articles, Marius at
EosCity Support did a great job of teaching me how to manage the links.

So far A+

Spy Web

So far very helpful app and very responsive help from Marius.

I would recommend to all to use this app if you want to have a nice FAQ page within an hour or less...

Spanishdownloads

Amazing APP!! definitely recommended

Mdrn Artifact

This is the BEST Help Center App. Not only does it look amazing on my website, but it also has a contact form that you can add in it too! So thankful for this!