HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Mdrn Artifact

This is the BEST Help Center App. Not only does it look amazing on my website, but it also has a contact form that you can add in it too! So thankful for this!

Msno

Great app that is easy to use, and does the job perfect. I think this is the best app for FAQ pages. You can see it in my store: https://www.msno.no/apps/help-center

Ellegging

So satisfied of the app ! Easy to use, easy to custom !

Really fast custom Faq page on my website !

The Moon Cult

As much as we love this app, it would be beneficial if you could move the sections around. In order to do this, you would have to delete everything and start over. We have sent requests for this feature with no hope. Also when our answers in our help center were not working in this app, the support team did not answer our emails for the course of days, so our customers had no access to to our help center. The issue was miraculously fixed with no communication. Hoping 2018 will bring more updates to this app. Overall its great but the support needs to be consistent for Shopify Plus users.

Gemini Lights

Easy to use FAQ builder. Wish we could edit the theme template a bit more with coding.

The Bubble Barn Com

It has worked great to allow a good FAQ page for our customers.

Pump Hair Products

Really great app! Shopify UI gave us some odd trouble making the Page live but support guys at eoscity developers responded right away. Hoping to make the default render on smartphones "unexpanded" rather than "expanded" such that only the Sections are shown before a visitor clicks to expand and see articles. Easier to search by scrolling then.

Freegifts10

Great app. Just what i need to have a pro FAQ section. Keep it up.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Inkandthreads

easy to use- even i managed to get it to work!!