HelpCenter

HelpCenter

by Vertex LV

55 000 FAQ - HelpCenter - Customer support pages built!

Velmacraftsworld

Awesome application, easy to use. we always love oberlo team. keep it up.

Mind Body Lifestyle Store

Great app! makes FAQ page look really proffessional with simple pasting and clicking my text policies into questions.

Choker Paradise

This app is really easy to use and useful when creating a FAQ page with alot of questions. The search bar will definitely make it easier for customers. Thanks

Dekada Collectibles

Very simple and easy to use! :-)

Wee Boats

Almost perfect! Could use a little more flexibility but I was able to make it work pretty nicely.

Check it out in action at shopweeboats.com/apps/help-center

Spirit Of Hemp

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.

Dead Fly Zone

The app itself is fine. It pretty much did what I wanted it to do HOWEVER, I have contacted them 5 times, asking a very simple question and I have been ignored 5 times. Then Shopify sent me an email asking me what my experience was with these guy's support because Shopify could see that I asked for support. So, I tell Shopify that they are ignoring me and guess what? Shopify ignores me too! Isn't that special. So, if you want a free app that helps with your FAQ page, this will probably help you but if you need any assistance or support, forget it. Based on that, I would never purchase an app from these guys.

Sellersmith

Before HelpCenter we've made a deep research with possible solution that could handle tutorials content on our website. We build Shopify themes and Apps, so the documentation is essential and searching through search field of Shopify App store we've found this app.

We've fully implemented on our Shopify App project www.sellersmith.com

Titankeys Com

Very nice and easy to use. Gives a professional and customer friendly feel to my webshop.

The Dragon Bay

awesome app!!!
very easy to use and friendly made the perfect FAQ with it.
definitely will recommend it .