HelpCenter | FAQ HelpDesk Tabs

FAQ page, Help Desk ticketing, Live chat for customer support

Classycookie

Perfect and easy to use. I absolutely Recommend it

Ladyship Australia

I have given this app 4 stars. I would have given it 5 stars if I had a bit more control with the Page Title and the option to add a page image. Other than that it works fine.

Glow Mo

Really easy and simply to use, for both us and the customer. Looks nice, and clean. Very happy

Starter Bidets

Beautiful but broken. Try it before spending time uploading.

The developer is missing, support is non-responsive, and there are javascript errors.The little things don't work.

Velmacraftsworld

Awesome application, easy to use. we always love oberlo team. keep it up.

Mind Body Lifestyle Store

Great app! makes FAQ page look really proffessional with simple pasting and clicking my text policies into questions.

Choker Paradise

This app is really easy to use and useful when creating a FAQ page with alot of questions. The search bar will definitely make it easier for customers. Thanks

Dekada Collectibles

Very simple and easy to use! :-)

Wee Boats

Almost perfect! Could use a little more flexibility but I was able to make it work pretty nicely.

Check it out in action at shopweeboats.com/apps/help-center

Spirit Of Hemp

I have been unable to reach support to work out how to make the page work on my site. I spent hours uploading the text, then I can see a preview of the page but not when I lead my site.