Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Ariel's Vibes

Why we cannot give negative stars?? Minus 1000 for us, it installed by itself on a perfectly working chat (Ping) and is now asking our customers for their phone number to start a simple chat, we basically lost every contact with our customers, shame on you!

Blasted RC

This app is so poorly designed it's almost impressive. Neither the mobile app or the browser allows for switching between shopify stores, so once you logged in from a store, that's where it is. I have three stores so I have to have one in the mobile app, the other on Chrome and the third in Safari just be able to answer customers on all three. Even if you click links from an email, designed to take you specifically to a conversation, it will still take you to the first domain you opened on that browser.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Guys, why every 2-3 days I need to re-activate on visible the widget? Do we need to check this on a daily basis? At least write that in the app description.
And what is even worse is that you do not even care about what we are saying here. I was expecting that somebody will jump on this issue and fix it. But no, again every 3-4 days I have to check and re-activate the widget. Very professional, indeed.

FortuneSuits.com

This new integration is horrible. I would have paid for Shopify Ping. It was amazing. I received sound notifications when a customer messaged me. Notifications were sent in real-time. This new upgrade I do not receive notification when a customer messages me. When I do so happen to check and their is a customer question, the delay time from them sending to my receiving is drastic. I appreciated the app being free, but this app has cost my business a LOT of money by customer leaving products in the cart waiting on a response to a question. I regrettably deleting this app and installing another Chat App.

Fougio Bijoux

I made the mistake of downloading the application and it was integrated in my online store without being able to find a way to remove it, the default question which can not be removed and the title that can not be changed I do not know by what logic they did it, also the language is in english and my page is in greek, the application is a big disappointment ...

TahitiLife

Hi,
We would give a 0 star If we could.
We never added the app on our store and we just received an email saying that a message is waiting via this app. After login, we realize that the app is available and running.
Unable to remove it now. Please could you remove it ASAP. Thanks.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

It's currently impossible to delete or mark conversations as inactive from the desktop web based version. You will have to download their mobile app in order to do this. How this was published without such a feature for desktop users is baffling to me. Yes, I understand there is a work around but no one runs their full time business from their phone only. And no one who manages a large amount of customer support does it from their phone either.

Blue Medic Designs

Horrendous. You can't even read what your customers wrote. You have to go back over to Messenger to see it from your phone. Then you try to delete it and it threatens to make it impossible to work from your phone anymore. What the he double hockey sticks is wrong with your tech department? They are ruining your platform with every change they make and now you've made your company customer service department a joke. You went from user friendly and cutting edge to an albatross around the neck! And no one ever has any answers or credits your account holders for the inconveniences. No personal responsibility and I'm sure you will find some way to hide this review, but you know its the truth! You are taking advantage of small business during a pandemic for all our hard work and struggle. Its shameful.

Petscoins

The chat constantly disappears from the store page and the list of applications. I never started using it

Ziziphus Skin

We got this app with the hope of converting site traffic into sales. Unfortunately, this app has been crashing from the start. 1. We're able see msgs being sent from the site but receive error msg when trying to reply:
3. Unable to open the App after closing, kept getting the 'white screen of death' with the Ping logo
4. At app startup, keeps going back to setup: 'Add Shopify Chat'