Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

bymehshake

was working fine, but now won't stay on my site? seems like an issue as this didn't happen before - doesn't stay in the app store.

SKCStencils

I have not been getting notifications that people have been messaging my store! It has caused me to lose customers, never using this app again.

April 19, 2021

Hello SKCStencils, thank you for the feedback and review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues using Shopify Chat with Shopify Ping. We have both mobile and desktop version (Shopifyping.com) of Shopify Ping which will provide audible notifications when someone chats in. I'm going to personally reach out to you via email to help you resolve the issue you've been experiencing.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE

We can't use this app in our shopify page. Customer can't send a message through this chat. Please update this app

April 9, 2021

Hello 公式キエルキン販売代理店 - KIERUKINSHOP FAMILE, thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up and using the app. I will reach out via email to help get you set-up so customers are able to send messages and you can reply!

Santivia - Your Way To Good Health

I was not able to see the chat close window on my mobile phone, even though I could see it in shopify preview. On actual mobile phone, it just disrupts my store with no close button

April 9, 2021

Hello Santivia - Your Way To Good Health, thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are having issues on mobile closing the Shopify Chat widget. This can happen when the Shopify Chat button is pushed up when it conflicts with a non-Shopify made theme or a third party app. I will be following up with you via email to troubleshoot this issue with you. Look out for an email from me!

Mon Adresse Civique

Trop ''basique'' . Il n'est pas possible d'automatiser ou de programme d'autres questions que '' je veux connaître le status de ma commande'' ...

March 29, 2021

Hello Mon Adresse Civique, thank you for your honest feedback.

As we work on making an amazing conversational marketing app, your feedback is important to us. Although, the order look-up feature is not customizable, we will be releasing a new update for all Shopify Ping users within the next few weeks that will allow for custom automated responses that will appear along side the order-look up. I hope you'll try this feature out when it does become available as I think this is what you are looking for!

If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

FudgyLove

I never get to know when someone pings on the chat. Make it work like messsenger on the cell phone and desktop. Im the only one handling the webpage and would like better and louder notifications

March 29, 2021

Hello FudgyLove, thanks for leaving feedback!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with hearing notifications from your device and desktop. On Android, it is possible to set a ringtone and increase/lower the volume for each individual app. iOS devices do not have control over individual app notifications. When using the desktop version of Ping - each browser can be muted or un-muted to allow for audio. I will follow up with a email to ensure that we get your notification issue sorted out. I'll be in touch!

MIRAI

The App doesn't work for users in Europe, because the chat button physically collides with the buttons of Shopify's Customer Privacy Banner (mandatory for EU shops) which renders it useless. There should be an option which allows to create a vertical offset in order to place it at a working position.
Also, when changing the language the button won't resize and displays a chopped off text.

February 12, 2021

Hello MIRAI, Thank you for your honest review and detailed feedback!

We take your feedback regarding button placement seriously and I will be sharing this with our Development team. In regards to the cut off text when displaying the button in another language, I will follow up with a direct email to you and see if we can work together on this issue.

BUY FROM HOME SHOP

Por que dicen que es gratis si no lo es? no confundan a la gente, ahora no soy capaz de desinstalarla. me pueden ayudar?

February 12, 2021

Hello BUY FROM HOME SHOP, thank you for your review and feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the app. Shopify Chat and Shopify Ping are completely free. The only charges may come from third party apps that you integrate with Shopify Ping. I will follow up with you personally via email to help sort everything out.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for an email from me. Thanks again, talk soon!

Bem&star Essencial

absolutely terrible once again!! I dont know who is responsible for the development of this branch, but it should be fired long ago. Shopify inbox is almost as bad as the previous iteration: 1 - When a customer tried to start a conversation the dialog caption is asking for payment info, when presenting a field asking for the email. Payment info?? What?
2 - app continues to fail to notify, or notifies later almost every time there is a chat, leading to more losses in sales. A disgrace!!

February 3, 2021

Thank you Bem&star Essencial for your review, feedback and patience!

I understand the frustration of not having access to same the same features offered on iOS for Shopify Ping. Our goal is to have the same features across all three platforms (iOS, Android and shopifyping.com) this year - including saved replies, availably hours, product sharing and more! You will start to see some features begin being rolled out in Spring of 2021 and updates will continue throughout the year.

Your feedback is very important to us as we use it to improve Shopify Chat and Ping. If you ever have any questions, or additional feedback please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com and we would be happy to help.

KIALOA

UPDATED REVIEW: Moved to 1 star. No progress has been made with this app. It doesn't load half of the time. There is no way to deleted/complete messages or categorize them still after 6 months and a newly updated name. Still no way to switch between stores. If you have multiple stores, you have to log out and log back in. There is no easy way around this. Original Review: 2 Stars We have 2 stores, we are unable to manage both within shopifyping.com There isn't a way to have a set schedule when our customer service staff shows up to work every day. The message management is clunky and you're unable to filter/archive old messages. When this app gets much needed improvements, my review may change.

February 2, 2021

Hello KIALOA, thank you for the review and feedback!

We heard the feedback and want to let you know that our Product team is currently working on a solution to manage more than one store using Shopify Ping. I do not have an estimated release date, but this is something to look forward too! As for message management, we will be releasing the ability to filter/assign/archive messages on both android and web version of Ping by Spring 2021. And assigning chats on a set schedule; that is something I will take our Product team for consideration - this is valuable feedback!

If you ever need any assistance with the app, or have further feedback and suggestions, feel free to contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com

Thanks again!