Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Piscinas Uranor

Location Spain

Llevo poco menos de 2 semanas usando esta aplicación pero la verdad me parece muy intuitiva y va muy bien.

House of Chastity

It seems to be a really good way to engage with customers and I love the fact that if you miss their question, you can actually email an answer to them.

PETOLY.in

Location India

Great app to communicate with the customers with real-time and automated messages being the top-rated feature.

Blundstone-ProShop

Just recently started using the chat feature, I like how its fast and efficient way to connect with customers whereas they were sending us emails. Easier to communicate via a real time chat.

SMC Collection

I love this app. I hope it will be a seamless messenger like WhatsApp in the future. I recommend this app.

Minihomy

First of all, thank you for developing such a beautiful application. Being in warm communication with our customers pleases both us and our customers.

PĂPUȘI CU NUME

Location Romania

Very good free app, I really don't know why I have to write a review with at least 100 characters. Done

Varna

the app is user friendly and quikest way to communicate with the customers,,, i would recommend it for sure

The Village Nosh

I like this Shopify app. I can communicate quickly with customers and each communication results in a sale.

Emma's Sweets

Being able to respond immediately to a customers questions ensures that we capture the sales and makes the customers feel confident in shopping with us