Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 6, 2022

it is useful . but sometimes if you have answered in facebook message , there is still a note in inbox telling you that you shall response to customer.

devihogar
China
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 5, 2022

I have been using this app for one month. It collects all social communication in one place. Gives you a notification on the spot.

FigureArt Store
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 4, 2022

I really enjoy getting to respond to IG messages on here. helps to make sure everyone has a timely response no matter what platform the message is from

Madberet
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 4, 2022

This app is working very well, i was afraid 1st when reading the comments and then i tried and nothing is wrong with the app, it works perfectly. Thanks.

MissBak
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 4, 2022

Clean and easy to use, straightforward and works well. Setup is easy, configuration is easy and use is easy.

M&M Bird Toys
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 1, 2022

Great!
Game Changer!
I love this tool. I tried many others before and this one is better than the other ones on the market

The Bottle Depot
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 1, 2022

Really handy app for keeping track of customer correspondence. Would love to be able to filter by message source (e.g. Shopify direct, Instagram), otherwise this has everything I need!

Charlie and Fox
Time spent using app: 11 days
Shopify replied June 6, 2022

Hi there, Charlie and Fox. Thanks for leaving a review for Shopify Inbox! We're so happy to hear that the app has been good to you! We agree that having a filtering feature so you can address messages from particular sources would be nice to have. I'm happy to say that I've passed this feedback along to our Product Team for their consideration. Though I cannot comment on any timelines, you can feel confident knowing that our Team sees the value of such a feature. Thanks again for your review! -Imogen, Shopify Support

April 30, 2022

Está muy buena por el momento ni una queja, tenemos apenas 3 días usándola, pero excelente gestión del chat.

Vida es Primero
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 29, 2022

I love how this app instantly alerts me that I've received messages from my social media. Excellent app. Only draw back is that you can't see any attachments that someone sends you but not a big deal. They still get 5 stars!

DeeAthletic
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 29, 2022

Achei bem intuitivo o app, vai ajudra bastante aqui na loja e acho que vai dar uma aumentada na conversao da loja

Pedale Aqui