Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 28, 2022

Easy install and very easy to use, has been really useful for helping customers, upselling, and getting feedback on our site

Arte Italica
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 28, 2022

I love that my staff can handle messages coming into the website and FB all in one place without having to access my FB account. It also gives us a way to see the conversations, so we know what is going on.

Creme De La Creme Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 28, 2022

Very easy to use. Convenient for the seller and customer. Would definitely recommend to other sellers

Tempvs Watches
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 28, 2022

Since I added the inbox app to my website I have been really impressed with how easy it is to respond to and manage customer enquiries. I would say 90% of enquiries through the inbox app convert to sales as its allows me to quickly respond to a potential customers query from my phone while Im away from my computer. Whats not to love and its free !!!

My Guest Book
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 27, 2022

My only barrier is trying to chat instantly. I noted a message days after the fact. Don't want to frustrate customers a text alert would be great way to keep you updated. It would allow you to click and respond on the app.

Soaps By Us
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shopify replied June 6, 2022

Hi there, Soaps By Us! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, and for Inbox. Chatting instantly can be a challenge sometimes, especially when you're trying to make sure both you and customer are available. Thankfully, when using a mobile device, and even on desktop, you can enable push notifications so you can be alerted whenever a customer chats in via Inbox. So instead of a text alert, you get a little push notification! You can look into how to set up these notifications at this link here: https://bit.ly/3GrH4mc. -Imogen, Shopify Support

April 27, 2022

Inbox has been extremely helpful for both helping prospective and current customers with any questions or queries.

Ecoy
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 26, 2022

App works great and exactly as expected. If there was a little more customization and an "I'm away" type feature that could be toggled on/off, it'd be perfect. With that said, for the price, it totally meets our needs!

Xena Workwear
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Shopify replied May 28, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time and writing this review! We're delighted that you're enjoying our app and it's meeting your needs. We appreciate your feedback about having more customizations and an away mode, and we'd be happy to share these suggestions with our development team. Much appreciated! -Elias, Shopify Support

April 23, 2022

It is great. I can chat with my customer at any time. It is in real-time. Customers appreciate the instant feedback. I highly recommended this as a part of your business.

Miracles and Blessings Cake Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 23, 2022

This is a great way to stay connected with customers. It has been a very regular tool we have come to rely on.

Handful
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 23, 2022

I love this app! It helps me to be more engaging in my customers. I love how it provides an option to assign the conversation to a team member. Kudos!

SMART BUYS