Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mount Longboards New Zealand

Location New Zealand

This is a great app. Its expensive but having trouble growing my rewards as the base programme doesnt offer nudges . Its is a super important aspect of this app . Please consider offering as we will get more growth and stay with the app .

Three little bows

I had this app for a little over a year, and it was great. It wasn't until a couple months ago my store started to slow down. Many factors in my speed test pointed to this app. I reached out to CS, they assured me all was fine. But today i decided to remove the app, and my website has improved so much speed wise. I dont know what the issue was, maybe a bug. I don't know. But sadly i had to remove this app from my store.

March 31, 2021

Hey there! Thanks so much for your detailed feedback & review. We've sent over an email to help out! :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Nature U’Mains

Location France

Cette application est vraiment TOP ! super facile à utiliser, on peut créer plusieurs manière de dépenser ses points de fidélité. Par contre, gros point négatifs pour la mise en forme je ne peux même pas ajouter "gratuitement" mon logo pour le mail envoyer automatiquement au client. et payer un abonnement tous les mois juste pour ce détails c'est clair que je ne paierais pas et resterais en gratuit.

March 10, 2021

Bonjour, merci d'avoir partagé vos commentaires - c'est formidable d'entendre que vous appréciez le programme de points sur votre boutique :)

Et merci pour vos commentaires sur les prix. Gardez bientôt un œil sur votre boîte de réception - nous sommes toujours heureux de soutenir les petites entreprises, je suis donc convaincu que nous serons en mesure de trouver une solution pour vous.

À LA MODE

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice app! Unfortunately you can choose only 1 language. Doesn't work for stores with more than one language.

January 29, 2021

Bonjour! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate the feedback about the need to support multiple languages on a single store. While we do support translations to a single language (English, French, German, Spanish, & Portuguese), multi-language support is something we'll definitely consider for future updates to Smile 😊

Supply Hawk

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This needs a lot of work. I love what you guys have done to make set up simple from an admin's perspective, but the customer experience is horrible. I want to be able to tell customers about the referral program directly and redirect them to a page to sign up. Right now everything is crammed in that widget, and it's very confusing as to how to get more details about any of the programs. After signing up, there are no directions on what to do as a follow up action. This is also not embedded into shopify at all, the customer has no idea before or after the checkout that they are accruing points or what they are worth. This needs a lot of work! Overall, this had a very low conversion rate, so we're moving to something else.

November 25, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for your candid review and feedback! This is so helpful for our product team to make improvements to the product. Thank you very much for this!

P. Cottontail & Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The free tier has been great to get us going, but the prices jump steeply if you wish to upgrade features. The features we need are in the $199 a month tier, which is quite steep for what we are. Our customers are saying they never knew we had a loyalty program, we wish it was a little more obvious than a star at the bottom of our homepage. Hunting around for a similar program with more small business friendly pricing. (Not every business is a startup with crazy amounts of capital trying to scale up in ridiculous amounts of time )

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback here! This is so valuable to us. Our team has been in touch regarding this💖

Beautiful Brows and Lashes Professional

Great app BUT super super super hard to get ahold of :( :( :(
Please contact me as I've been trying since last week, even contacted a personal rep.

September 23, 2020

Hey there! I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties reaching us :( We've sent another email to help out!

Grace

Easy interface and customer management. Having hiccups lately. Rewards points are being used and re-credited back to customer giving them endless point. Not happy right now and support takes a day + to get back to you.

Anyone else having issues where the rewards are used for a purchase and instead of being deducted from the customer's reward account, they go right back on it. I'm waiting for support but wanted to know if we're alone here. Our customers are shopping and getting free rewards dollars. icky

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so sorry for the technical challenge re: POS points. This has been resolved by Shopify - and our support team will reach out with a CSV to adjust for this!

Lily Hill

In general, this is a great loyalty program and I feel like it has definitely added value to my website. There are a few things that could improve; my customers tend to find the rewards panel confusing (I think the slider bar where they go to redeem their points really throws them off-I wish Smile would change this to make it more user-friendly!). I also did not find the start up info as helpful as I would have liked. More examples of how to set up your store and e-mails would have been awesome. That said, I will continue to use the program and recommend to others.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're going to be reaching out to help out more here :)

Little Prairie Girl

entering customers at checkout be automatic opt in for rewards so they don’t have to go Their email to complete

March 20, 2020

Thanks for your review! We'll send you over an email to help with this 🙂

Previous 1 3