Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Maymay Grace

Love it! Easy templates, easy to access and very user friendly. I have found this app very helpful for my online store and I am excited to use it within my comapny.

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, and for using Smile! 😄

K-OBA Eyewear

Set up was easy. The app is very user friendly. Now, all we need is to get some customers to join our loyalty program. Fingers crossed.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖. We can't wait to watch as you grow!

Black Alice Lingerie

Seems to be a decent loyalty app. But it doesn't work with multiple subdomains. Uninstalling the app, unfortunately.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review anyway! We love hearing feedback like this. We'll definitely take this to our product team. Thanks again!

US Browcode

This app is completely amazing. It works as per our requirements in term of calculating points and other mathematics. Only thing that needs to improve is rather then displaying data on launcher -- which is also good. it shall also help to display certain data on page level over website. I hope the development team takes a soon attention on following points which shall be displayed on page level along with launcher...
1. total points earned till date
2. what coupon code you are eligible for and you can redeem
3. history of coupons used (redeem)

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing this feedback! This is very helpful and we've sent it over to our product team! :)

GraceGazelle

Just started using this app and so far so good. I sm looking for a way to bring customers back to my store and create more of a community.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're here to help if you need anything along this journey! You can reach us at help@smile.io :)

7figures Toys & Collectibles

I use this app to help me build customer loyalty. The system integrates easily and functions well. Using the free plan is enough to get the job done and well.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for you review! We love hearing about your experience :)

vaoalavanilla

First time using this app and am still learning about what it can offer me as I go through it. My initial comment is that it is easy to navigate and I got the 'referral rewards' system up and running not long after installing the App. Will make more comments as I learn more. Great App so far that is easy to use!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! We'd love to hear any additional feedback that you have :)

Rhonda World

My only complaint about this app is that installing it significantly slowed down the load speed of my site - Google's page speed testing tool ranks my site as slow, and the majority of that time they attribute to loading Smile. Maybe if it was set up to load asynchronously it would help? If the load time issues could be resolved this app would be near-perfect.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We've sent you over an email with more information on load speed! :)

kidyhome

Bonne application, dommage de ne pas pouvoir la traduire completement en français, une partie du contenu est non modifiable...
Sinon elle est bien pensé et facile à installer et prendre en main

Eye Zone USA

This is a great app to have! I currently have the free version and it's helping me to collect customer emails and attract more traffic! I definitely recommend using it.

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖
We're glad to hear we're helping attract traffic to your site! If there's anything that we can do to improve your experience please don't hesitate to reach out (support@smile.io)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37