Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Tonik Cycling

Caveat - I haven't launched this app yet and only have the free version. But it looks like I will be able to do everything I want to do and I will update the review afterward. One star off because customer service has limited hours and the app is just a little confusing about how to onboard existing customers. But I will update and I'm sure it will be 5 stars after I start using it.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We'd love to help you get started, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime! :)

AzaharPantry

Great app, launching your loyalty program its very quick, easy, and functional, but just works in English no other language so far.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your review! We'll send an email your way with more information about translating texts in app! 🙂

Printed Ice

The service level of their support I got was great and I got my problems resolved. Though their price is steep for some features that a lot of other services have for cheaper they are my number one pick for a points for customers option.

June 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate your support 😊

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Vraiment dommage que l'application ne puisse pas s'afficher en français sur mon site... Je rêverai de pouvoir l'avoir sur mon site, elle a l'air super !

June 2, 2020

Merci for your lovely review - and thank you for your feedback! We will let you know as soon as we release a translation feature!

Tropical Fruit Box

In a few words. Just amazing. They do a great job! We are loving it. We think the VIP program is a little on the expensive side but so far so good.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! 💖

With Love, Keju

I've loved using Smile so far. It's easy to install and use. I love the amazing support they offer like tips on their blog. I've also received speedy help from the Team since I installed. Maggie was a gem to work with.

June 2, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Maggie was able to help out! Thank you so much for your review! :) Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help with!

Royal Glitter

I used this app to get more customers and more sales. my customers were really happy with it. go download now. I enjoyed the part where I made more than $100 sales a day

May 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! So glad to hear that our app is able to help with sales 😄

RJ Boutique Mx

I would like to use this app but I would like to know if I can change de lenguage to spanish and if the rewards points can be change for mexican pesos, thanks!

April 15, 2020

Hey there! Currently our app is not fully translatable. You can absolutely change the currency to Mexican Pesos though! I'll send you over an email to help out! 😄

Freia247

Started using this when it first came out. It worked very well. But then without warning, the "free" features all became payable without prior warning.And it's not clear on the site what is under the free ways to reward. If something this drastic needs to happen for commercial reasons, there should be a way to "grandfather" existing clients or a proper communication protocol.

Updated: The team managed to resolve this glitch and reinstate what we originally signed up for. Great follow up!

April 15, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We do 'grandfather' our existing clients' plans when changes are made - we'll send over an email to help out! 😊

Lejonjon

Really like the app, it would be great to see an option to reward customers for each review that they complete on a product that they have purchased. Is this possible for the future?

April 3, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! ✨ We've sent over an email to help out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37