Smile: Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty points, rewards, & referrals to retain your customers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bonded By Loyalty

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Easy to Install and Use. Just started using the app so I will review it again after I have had more time to see it function.

August 7, 2022

We are so glad that Smile has been easy to install and use! Thanks so much for taking them time to leave a review, we really appreciate it :)

Leaves of Trees - Canada

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

For the most part the program is great, I deducted one star because I've noticed sometimes the "redeem rewards" option isn't always there when I'm checking a customer out at POS (this happened not that long ago, a customer who had over 1000 points was checking out- but at POS the smile integration said "no rewards available.") I acknowledge that maybe this isn't Smile's fault- maybe it was something to do with Shopify- but was frustrating nevertheless. Smile customer service is always great though! Fast and friendly and always makes things easy to understand. Thank you!!

April 29, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure chatting with you today and I am so glad you are enjoying Smile. I see your customers are having a hard time using points at POS, and I sent you a message following up on this! 💛 Nicole

Chica Beauty

First of all, Nicole was AWESOME today and very helpful with our Klaviyo/Smile points integration. Separately, IMO, Smile.io is not seamless. We wish referral code(s) for more straight forward and easier for customers to share & use. Also, no landing page integration is a miss.

April 28, 2022

Hi again! It was a pleasure chatting with you today. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and giving us insightful feedback on our referral process. Also, I just sent you a message on how you can create a landing page with Smile data embedded. 💛 - Nicole

Folia Collective

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far, I like, but don't LOVE this app. It's fairly easy to use on my end, and the price is better than many of the other apps I looked into. I do find it a bit clunky from the customer side though- just launched it yesterday and have been answering quite a few DM's etc from customer who are confused as to how to use it, whether they're signed up, etc. I think some more notification options would be useful- like an email that goes out when someone first signs up that could be customized to explain how to use the system and set up their bday, etc. This isn't necessarily Smile's fault, so I'm not counting it against them, but I'm also finding that sites like Instagram seem to have an issue with the #smile-home tag when we try to link to the sign up page, which also creates customer confusion if you don't know Instagram is going to ignore the tag. Maybe a unique link that goes to the sign up panel instead of the tag to ensure links work correctly? I have had wonderful customer service from the support team though, who I've spoken with several times. Today Nicole helped me quickly and with kindness. Will update once I've been using the app longer and maybe have worked out my own bugs with it.

April 22, 2022

Hi Danae, thank you for taking the time to leave such an insightful review! We appreciate your feedback on notifying and educating customers and will look at ways to do better in the future. Also you are correct, Instagram doesn't allow deep links in their bios. We hope they change this, but I sent you a message on how you can still add a link to sign up in Instagram, and tips & tricks to educate customers on your program! 💛 Nicole

Soulful Food Co

Super helpful and friendly customer service and an easy platform to use. Even the basic version delivers a decent level of usability. My ONLY gripe is it doesn't integrate with Recharge which is very frustrating.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're working on updating the ReCharge integration - and we'll be sure to let you know when it becomes available! 💖

Flatbush Granola Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service was very helpful and responded super quick. My challenge is with the customer user interface. It's not intuitive that customers should click on the 'Get Perks' icon in order to access their loyalty account. If I already signed up, I wouldn't need to 'get' perks - I would already have them. Maybe this is something that is fixed in the upgrade plans but for the basic plan, I found it to be counter-intuitive.

March 22, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
You can change the 'Get Perks' text to something that works for both existing & new customers by going to Branding > Launcher (https://app.smile.io/display/launcher). Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else at all! :)

Cowazinga

Great app, very easy to use! Customer support is great with quick response times, Joshua helped us get set up and ensure the program worked for both us and our customers and even put in a request for our email platform to be integrated! Love how we can brand it to our website, looking forward to them adding the Follow on TikTok reward option.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words about Joshua ✨We will be sure our team sees your feedback! 🙏

One Drop

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Easy to setup. Customers love it. Great chat-based customer service! ...............................

March 19, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 💖
So happy to hear that we were able to help out :)

Birkholz Perfume Manufacture

Location Germany

App works great and value for money is really good. you have the most important options for rewards given. Only 1 integration for the medium price is a little downsized in my opinion. at least two would make the app much more workable. Customization options are great.
The only thing Im really missing is the integration of a widget of smile in the page building process. So you could create a landing page where the customer has all access to all information for registration, see the balance, basically everything you can do in the launcher as of now. Shopfiy 2.0 now layed the path! Would be amazing to see!
Shoutout to the support really quick and clever responses. Shoutout to Jake, what a legend!

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

The Summer Kitchen

We've just started using Smile and all of our customers like it so far! It is easy to start up and everyone is so helpful when you message (and quick to reply). So far so good!

November 23, 2021

That's fantastic! So glad to hear your customers are liking Smile so far and it's been easy to set-up 😊Thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15