Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

super easy app to setup and customer service is great, TESS is amazing, thank you for all your help. Coolest app for rewards and points.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad to hear our Support team was able to help :)

Cam Model Supply

This is exactly what I was looking for- a simple and free way to boost sales via customer engagement.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving our app! 😄

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Super easy to set up. Also, great customer service. I had a few questions and emailed support and got a response within a few hours.

August 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We're glad support was able to help out :)

Rowdy's BowTies

I have been wanting a Shopify website for a long time and I just now could do it! I knew I wanted to have a rewards program for my customers & this is absolutely perfect! You can use the free version(as I am doing) or pay and get more great perks! I love it!

August 20, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for leaving us a five star review! We're so glad you're enjoying it! 🙂

PPPI

Extremely helpful customer support, specifically Tess, who resolved the issue for us within hours. Thank you team.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy you are loving Smile, and glad to hear our Support team were able to solve your issue. :)

QuoteData

Essential! Flexible Reward points program and excellent referral system in one app. Good integration with Shopify.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving the referral system! 😊

Canine til 5

Absolutely brilliant app it works well and seems to be no issues. Using free plan hope it’s still this good when free plan ends

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad you're loving our app! 😃

HappyPaket

Super easy to setup, looks very professional, very intuitive user interface. When i scale i will surely upgrade to paid plan. Highly recommended app

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it😄

Koola Things

Seems pretty good, easy to use , will see if my customers like it , thank you for having a free version , will see how it goes, thanks again.

August 7, 2019

We're glad you're enjoying the free version of our app! Thanks for the five star rating! 😃

Snedkerværktøj

so far no problems , very easy to work with and install. we are looking foreward to seeing results .

August 7, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for leaving us a five star review! 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 281 282