Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

UrbanBiker

Smile looks great. Intuitive and easy to set up. Hoping it delivers the rewards we hope to our customers and our business.

May 23, 2019

Thank-you for using our app, and for the five-star review! :)

RYDE TECHWIZ STORE

Love this app. It has all the need you want for your estore. keep it up.I highly recommend this to those starting off.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) It is super appreciated!

Kitaka Of London

After struggling with a previous loyalty app I was a bit anxious to try another one. But I'm so glad I did, loving Smile so far. Easy to install and manage which is great for any business but most important is the excellent communication from the team which put me at ease immediately. I personally had help from the ever so lovely Janelle who was so patient, efficient and friendly, it made me confident to ask for help again in the future. :)

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the five-star review :)

Eat Your Coffee

We love Smile! It's an easy way to provide our customers with a great rewards experience and looks nice too. Their support is awesome. Specifically, Janelle is great and super helpful.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Drinkasso

Love this app!

I had an issue with the app at first, being that we wanted to do something unique with it. I contacted support and Janelle did everything she could to help us! Not only did she fix our problem, but she gave us the ability to go way beyond what we had first intended to do!

Incredible support, incredible app, we will be upgrading to the paid features in the future!

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review. Our team is pretty awesome :)

Ahimsa Pets

Wow! I just signed up - didnt take too long. I am stunned at what they offer for the FREE account!! Absolutely great for me who is starting off.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) We're so happy you're enjoying the features of our app!

Clear About This

Customers are really responsive to this! I feel confident that I'm going to have consistent sales!!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

CTL.ca

Hi, if you're thinking about using this app, but also thinking you don't have time..... YOU'RE WRONG! This took no time at all to set it up, to the point where I was actively looking for more stuff to do before I realized it was finished. It's mind boggling how easy this was to set up. I've only had it active 4 hours and already 8 people have signed up and started earning rewards! So I'm pretty damn happy so far!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and five-star review! We're so glad your customers are loving Smile, too!

Sheratique

Awesome app, user friendly and it's so creative. I barely did any work to install it, they would create your reward program for you. I hope it increase my sales.

May 9, 2019

Thank you for the five star review! We work hard to make our app easy to use for all merchants. :)

AllForDog

I used this app and it's very cool! It's free to use and very easy! I like this app and i recomended !

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We also really appreciate the five-star review. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 276 277