Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Oxeme Gifts

Great App. Stable work! Only goog emotion!

Retroroad

So good and nice looking app. You can customize it to fit your theme. Professional. Top quality customer service.

Books Rd

I have only been using it for a few days, but the support has been EXCELLENT helping me with my questions and troubles. It is chat not a person, but it responds instantaneously and solves problems real fast.

Support is what makes me like this product.

A++

Staavias

I love this app. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Great app

Dulce Porvenir Estudio

It works great. Beautiful interface design and easy to use. Thank you!

Jewelleryofscotland

Fantastic app - it has definitely increased my conversion rate by making me several sales, the first of which paid for the at least 1 year's subscription! Trust is a key cornerstone for commerce, and what better way to increase trust than through easy to use communication.

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Australia Pure Health

Nice app with instant and friendly support.Good user interface. Would definitely recommend.

Dr Otto Center

Great solution! Congratulations!

Kinder Kouture

We love this app. My customers use it all the time. It notifies us within a minute that someone is online. It sends us daily reports just in case we missed someone. It is easy to set up, and easy to maintain. If I had one request, it would be to change the alert sounds. I am usually surrounded by machinery and several computers, and sometimes miss the incoming chats due to this dull alert tone. Otherwise I thank you for a fantastic app.