Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Reviews

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

Your Connection Destination

best free app in the app store for live chat. a must have. we use it on our site. check it out www.ycddiscounts.com

Swan Cartridges

Installed the app today and can not wait to use it. Looks great and installation was a breeze.Like the android app for when I am not at my computer. Will report back in couple off days.

We are very impressed with the support staff at Tidio. Sorted our little system gremlins out in a matter of minutes. Fantastic job and a great application. Thank you.

Victory Tea Company

I've tried three different chat apps. I love this one the best. When it comes to investing in an app that will benefit my site I do careful research and testing. This is the best so far and worth the value.

www.victoryteacompany.com - see how it looks on our site.

Has moblie app so I can stay online on the go.
Has a nice desktop interface.
Customizable.
Automation options and online/offline option.
Lightweight.

Lush Labels 4 Less

We use this on our website www.lushlabels.co.uk and we've found it very reliable and useful with good customer support. Would recommend.

Sue
www.lushlabels.co.uk

American Tall

So far so good. The support staff was immediately available to answer questions and we're now set up and ready to go!

U S Male

We Love the Look of this Chat Box. Thanks, Lou usmaletees.com

No Brainer Sales

Great App... Tried out the Trial Version ... and now I'm a monthly Subscriber.

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

Tidied was so easy to install. And the off-line messaging works unlike olark which I was using before this. The chat pop-up is a little bit bigger than I'd like it and I wish I could control the size of it otherwise it works great!

Athg Health

Great app… No problems with it whatsoever. Has really helped with customer inquiries.

Beautifulthins Com

We at BeautifulThins.com have used Tidio Live Chat for some time now. During this time we have tried using other chats available on the market and came to conclusion that Tidio, our first choice, is still the best option. Tidio amazed us with with its broad functionality and easy to use interface and that all available on the free plan (which is especially important for us at the moment, as we are a young company). Tidio also positively surprised us with a mobile app and a chrome extension, these 2 are really useful and make you as a business "always online" and ready to help our customers when needed, not only when we are specifically logged in on shopify chat. We particularly like, that we can set up the view of our chat (business style or modern), the sounds that gives us info if someone came to our page, possibility to see from which browser and country the customer is browsing our page. All very convenient and gives needed info at one glance! So, thank you Tidio team, we really enjoy your App!