Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Qrious

Location Slovenia

At Qriouz.com we love it. Totally custom and simple to use.

Joyfulhomegoods

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! It has been working for my business.

Pretty Perfect Packages

The ease of use and installation is out of the world. I also like that you can track visitors on the site in real time. Love it.

Choimirai

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We run an online bookstore specialised in English prep-tests in Japan. Live chat is not yet still popular in Japan. However, we have received very positive feedbacks from users so far who have interacted with us via the live chat that is offered by Tidio team. Since our user base is mainly Japanese, supporting Japanese language is a very crucial aspect for us to choose a live chat solution and Tidio is proven to be a great option to support Japanese language. Our experience with Tidio has been very successful one and we really appreciate Tidio for their platform and great supports.

Joliebeauty

Very impressed that I received a chat just 5 minutes after install and turn a "on the verge" unhappy customer, into a happy one with just a couple of pieces of info about their order.

Garden Art And Decor

Easy to set up to be sure. Nice features one can add. I do like the ability to chat so easily through my phone. Very nice app.

Tatty 5

Location Israel

An excellent product. The combination of mobile apps and extensive set of features puts this app before its competitors.

Zivaara

Great app; great customer support.

Dish Removal Services Llc

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been using this app since I started my business and I must tell you that they're very consistent with keeping you in touch with your potential customers. I'd suggest you download its mobile app, desktop version too because you never know when customers may have a question about your products/services.

Feather Baby

I'm super excited to use this chat app. When I was setting it up I pinged the help desk and they were very helpful and fast to respond to help me sort through the app. I've downloaded the desktop app as well and am really looking forward to helping my customers more efficiently!