Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Live Chat boosted with Chatbots, Messenger, and Instagram

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Trecela

Great app just what I needed. I love the part that everything is automated save me some trouble in the long run and their customer support is great as well.

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are very proud of our chatbots, so we are happy to hear that you enjoy using them!

Jaeger Fishing

great app, the best there is out there. great support and fast response time. can totally recommends! Thanks guys

December 17, 2021

We are always trying to provide the best service possible! Thank you so much for the perfect score

Salve a Amazônia

Prompt service, is willing to help me in all necessary ways. Note 10! Points for improvement, would be self-explanatory video tutorials on each page or tool, to streamline the execution of tasks.

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and valuable feedback! We really appreciate it

Petit Laurier & Co

I was looking for an app that offers a notification when customer are online and this app offers it! sooo happy ! :)

December 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for the 5 stars! We are happy that you enjoy the features we provide!

CRYPTED

Sehr hilfreich. Funktioniert 1a. Keine Bugs, keine Fehler & Conversion Rate ist angestiegen. Sehr zu empfehlen!

December 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your perfect review! We are really glad that Tidio is proving to be useful for you!

Milk Shop

Great feature on my website. Allows me to answer questions and direct customers to products in real time.

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you find our app useful and helpful!

StarBlue

It has great support, easy to use with integration, Customer support solved my problem in minutes !!

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate the 5 stars and are always ready to help

Designs By Blyss

I love the app. The only problem I have with it is that I wanted the free plan for now, my store is still growing, but after the trial period I didn't have the option to choose the free plan. ***Update*** Everything is okay. It defaulted me to the Free plan. Customer Service helped me. Thanks!

December 10, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy that you love our app. I can help you pick the free plan. It's available for everyone after the trial period. I'll reach out via email in a few minutes. :) Olek - Tidio

Orgoman LLC

I am new to the app and just getting started. Mike at customer service was that best! Thanks a million for this great product and customer service! Can't wait to get started using it and see my business grow.

December 11, 2021

Thanks a lot for your great review! We will let Mike know that he did an amazing job :)

TailsNTrailsBakery

This app is seamless! I'm loving the integrations and how easy connecting everything is! I'm obsessed!

December 11, 2021

Glad you find the app so easy to use! Thank you for the perfect score