Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots

by TIDIO LLC

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

ZYZIA

it is really a good app! It has so much potential that can help cover so many apps in one in terms of contacting customers and upselling!
Great customer support too!

August 10, 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the 5stars :)

Ethnic District

Amazing app! Has really increased our conversions and is WELL worth the price. We tried many different chat/help/sales apps: Intercom, ReAmaze, Chatra, Shopify Ping all before settling on this one. Has everything we need and even allows us to do our email marketing from within the app, so we don't need to have another email marketing software. I only wish it had text integration. It probably does, and I am missing it somehow. Would definitely recommend it.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, which we do not have a text integration at this time, it sounds like a great idea for future integration.

Learn Japanese with The Japan Shop

We are still experimenting with how to best use Tidio, but it is already encouraging sales and makes answering customer questions a snap.

August 6, 2021

Thank you very much for the review :)

MotoTix

Great App that helps boost leads and sales. Make sure to set up the chatbots correctly. The support team is very helpful, if you get stuck just use the live chat to get help.

August 6, 2021

We are proud to be a part of your business! Thank you :)

Plant Compulsion

I installed this app to have chat support for my Shopify store. It's very easy to use, it looks beautiful and simple to set up. I had a question about setting up a message for when I'm offline and unable to answer. I popped the question on their chat app, I immediately got a reply from a support person and resolved the issue.

August 6, 2021

We are always happy to help! Thank you for the kind words :)

Kre'level

simply the best chat app you can ever have with all needed feature, customer support is amazing and very helpful, thanks a lot for adding value to my store

August 6, 2021

We are really happy that we can be a part of your store! :)

LuxuryMobb

Awesome customer service. Agent was very nice and helpful. So far I am liking the Tidio app. It's very easy to set up and use for my online store.

VYTAMAX

Very helpful and friendly customer service, highly recommended! Would be great if it were priced slightly cheaper though. But all in all still 5 stars!

August 5, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and the review :)

Beautequip

Tidio is an amazing app! Firstly the customer service team there is amazing ! For any questions you may have they are very helpful and quick in responding

August 5, 2021

Thank you for the kind words for our team :)

Good Life 360

The customer service replies to me instantly and solves my problem. Which helps me still be able to reply to my customer. what can I say?
Awesome people, Awesome APP! Love it!

August 5, 2021

You are awesome! Thank you so much for the review :)